1 Hazel Hill Downs, Ballyhaunis, Co. Mayo
- Sale Type: For Sale by Private Treaty
How much do you need to buy this property?
Use our calculator to see how much you'll have left after the upfront buying costs like legal fees, stamp duty, and survey.
- Eircode F35 N240
- Off street parking to the front of the property
- Large paved patio area to the rear of the property
- upvc double glazed windows
- Spacious living and sleeping accommodation
- Walking distance to all amenities including shops, train service and bus
- Friendly and well presented estate
- Viewing comes highly recommended
- Exceptional value
Ballyhaunis Neighbourhood Guide
Get to know more about this area with our neighbourhood guides, explore property prices lifestyle & more...
- Oil Fired Central Heating
BER No: 115372138
Energy Performance Indicator: 206.96 kWh/m2/yr
€120,000Gortaganny, Ballaghaderreen, Co. Roscommon3 Bed · 1 Bath · Detached
€120,00025 Esker Pines, Ballyhaunis, Co. Mayo2 Bed · 3 Bath · Terrace
€125,000Ballybane House, Ballinlough, Co. Roscommon3 Bed · 1 Bath · Detached
€130,00018 Knox Street, Ballyhaunis, Co. Mayo4 Bed · 1 Bath · Townhouse
€139,000Lenamore Cottage, Brickeens, Co. Mayo3 Bed · 2 Bath · Detached
€140,000Cloonfad, Cloonfad, Co. Roscommon2 Bed · 2 Bath · Bungalow
€140,000Caher, Aghamore, Ballyhaunis, Co. Mayo4 Bed · 2 Bath · Bungalow
€145,00037 The Maples, Ballyhaunis, Co. Mayo3 Bed · 3 Bath · Semi-D
€149,00021 Hazel Lawns, Ballyhaunis, Co. Mayo3 Bed · 2 Bath · Semi-D
€149,50042 Barr Na Trimoége, Kilkelly, Co. Mayo3 Bed · 3 Bath · Semi-D
€150,000null, Ballinlough, Co. Roscommon5 Bed · 2 Bath · Semi-D
€150,000Cornabanny, Cloonfad, Cloonfad, Co. Roscommon3 Bed · 2 Bath · Detached
Daft ID: 19321801
Kevin KirraneSALE AGREED
Thinking of selling?
Get 3X more views and enquiries for your property with a Daft Advantage Ad. Talk to your agent today.