28 Yew Park, Virginia, Co. Cavan
- Sale Type: For Sale by Private Treaty
Excellently located two bedroom Red Brick Detached Bungalow on corner site in quiet cul de sac within walking distance of Virginia Town & all its amenities. Features Large Detached Garage to include Utility Room, Home Office and Workshop. Tarmacadam Driveway. Enclosed private rear garden. Mature well kept gardens. Natural Gas Fired Central Heating. Property has been well maintained and is presented in good condition. Features Alarm system and side gates. Accommodation: Entrance Hall: 11'11" (3.63m) x 6'5" (1.96m) Wood Flooring Hallway: 6'11" (2.11m) x 3'2" (0.97m) Wood flooring Sitting Room 15'3" (4.65m) x 12'7" (3.84m) Bay Window, Featured Fire Place and Wood Flooring Kitchen: 13'0" (3.96m) x 9'3" (2.82m) Linolueum Floor, Tiled splashback, Oak Kitchen Cabinets and Rear Door to the Back Garden Dining Room: 13'0" (3.96m) x 9'1" (2.77m) Wood Flooring, Bay Window Bathroom: 6'9" (2.06m) x 5'11" (1.8m) Fully Tiled, W/C, Shower and Wash Hand Basin. Bedroom 1: 13'0" (3.96m) x 10'9" (3.28m) Wood Flooring with Built in Wardrobes Ensuite: 5'8" (1.73m) x 4'5" (1.35m) Fully Tiled, Shower, wash hand basin and W/C Bedroom 2: 10'0" (3.05m) x 9'5" (2.87m) Wood Flooring with Built in Wardrobes
- Large Detached Garage with home office, work shop and utility room
- Mature Low Maintenance Gardens
- Tarmacadam Driveway
- Large Concrete Shed with workshop, utility room and office/studio
- EFibre Broadband
- Located on corner site in a quiet Cul De Sac
- Rear Garden fully enclosed
- Natural Gas Fired Central Heating
- Red Brick maintenance free exterior
Virginia Neighbourhood Guide
Get to know more about this area with our neighbourhood guides, explore property prices lifestyle & more...
- Gas Fired Central Heating
- Oil Fired Central Heating
BER No: 111530846
Guiding you through your entire home buying journey, from search to sold.
We use our expertise to guide you through the whole home-buying journey.
Daft ID: 13693299