- Sale Type: For Sale by Private Treaty
- Overall Floor Area: 65 m²
- Two bedroom detached bungalow on c. 1/3 acre
- Excellent development potential subject to planning permission
- West facing mature private site with wall surround offering considerable scope
- Easily Accessible to M4, walking distance to Leixlip village, schools and local amenities
- Approximately six minute walk to train station and bus services at your doorstep
- Fully connected to mains services
Type of Transaction
Entrance Hallway 0.96m x 4.36m
Carpet and light fitting.
Kitchen 3.36x 3.36
Fully fitted kitchen, fully tiled with splashback tiles and light fittings.
Family Living Room 4.73m x 3.02m
Fire wood burning stove with quartz surround fireplace and hardwood flooring.
Main Bedroom 2.98 x 4.56m.
Carpet, fitted wardrobes, original fireplace blocked and light fitting.
2nd Bedroom 2.08m x 3.39m
Double room, carpet, fitted wardrobes and light fitting.
Main Bathroom 3.46m x 2.12m
Double electric shower, lino floor , w.c., w.h.b., and light fitting.
Built around 1944
Double cast iron gates
Double glazed pvc windows, doors and fascia soffits
Excellent developmental potential subject to planning permission
Mature garden to front, side and rear
Mature Planting and Trees
2 Small Out Houses – 1 plumed for w.c.
West facing rear garden
Items Included in sale:
Fixtures & fittings.
By prior appointment at any reasonable hour.
Eircode: W23 K2F4
Please note we have not tested any apparatus, fixtures, fittings, or services. Interested parties must undertake their own investigation into the working order of these items. All measurements are approximate and photographs provided for guidance only. Property Reference :COON14404
Leixlip Neighbourhood Guide
Get to know more about this area with our neighbourhood guides, explore property prices lifestyle & more...