59 Pembroke Cottages Donnybrook Dublin 4, Donnybrook, Dublin 4
- Sale Type: For Sale by Private Treaty
- Overall Floor Area: 75m2
59 Pembroke Cottages represents a modern and sophisticated fusion of both old and new worlds. Quality, style, and incredible attention to detail have been used throughout in the redesigning, extending and restoring of this classical red bricked period property. The renovation process has spared no expense to include new heating, wiring, and plumbing while high quality sanitary ware and kitchen which includes marble effect quartz worktops showing the level of quality throughout. Internally the bright and spacious accommodation boasts a stunning kitchen/dining/living room opening onto the private and easily maintained rear patio. The ground floor accommodation also includes a large bathroom and two bedrooms while upstairs there is a large master bedroom with very fine en suite. Situated in a prime Dublin 4 location in the heart of Donnybrook, this deservedly popular location is within easy reach of Ballsbridge, Donnybrook and St. Stephen’s Green. There is an excellent array of facilities in the vicinity to include a choice of select shops, restaurants, the RDS, Aviva stadium, and Grand Canal Theatre to name but a few. A particular selling feature of this property is having Herbert Park on the doorstep providing delightful walks, playing fields and tennis courts. To the front of the property there is on street permit car parking while to the rear there is a low maintenance garden laid out in timber deck.
- Prestigious Dublin 4 Address.
- Fully refurbished throughout to include new heating, wiring, and plumbing.
- Quality kitchen with quartz worktops.
- Bright, well-proportioned accommodation.
- Private rear patio.
- Three bedrooms, including impressive master en-suite
- Gas Fired Central Heating.
- Highly convenient location in close proximity to St Stephens Green, Trinity College and UCD.
- High Quality Sanitary wear.
- New insulation throughout.
Donnybrook Neighbourhood Guide
Get to know more about this area with our neighbourhood guides, explore property prices lifestyle & more...
Daft ID: 13470527