Blackfriary, Trim, Co. Meath
- Sale Type: For Sale by Private Treaty
- Overall Floor Area: 120 m²
A Detached Bungalow on a Corner site, having a front entrance driveway and a walled in front lawn, a side entrance to a spacious and private rear garden, having a side vehicular entrance, the garage had previously been used as a Granny Flat and also had some office use, now needing total refurbishment. Accomodation is an entrance hallway, a living room, a sitting room, a small kitchen, bathroom and 3 bedrooms. All your skills will be required and its an opportunity to upgrade and insulate to a very high standard, the house is in need of wiring, plumbing, windows, decorating, insulation, decorating, kitchen, bathroom, and also some structural repairs.
- Superb location off Trim/Navan Road, close to Town Centre
- Bungalow Residence on a Corner site having 2 entrances
- 3 Bedrooms, living room, sitting room, bathroom and a kitchen
- Garage with a Grannyflat/Office area
- Front and spacious rear garden with a seperate rear entrance
- Ideal opportunity to renovate, upgrade and remodel
- Needs your full compliment of working skills, wiring, plumbing, windows, kitchen, bathroom, etc
- Available to view from 14th July
Trim Neighbourhood Guide
Get to know more about this area with our neighbourhood guides, explore property prices lifestyle & more...
Guiding you through your entire home buying journey, from search to sold.
We use our expertise to guide you through the whole home-buying journey.
Daft ID: 15476187