Blackwater Bridge, Enfield, Co. Meath
- Sale Type: For Sale by Private Treaty
- Overall Floor Area: 104 m²
4 bedroom detached bungalow with detached garage on a large site offering a host of opportunities. Blackwater Bridge is a superb value home in need of some modernization or refurbishment, or indeed ideal for an extension. It has a wonderful large site with an idyllic south-western aspect, and in a great location just off the R148, a short drive from Enfield. Enfield is a fantastic location with excellent bus & rail transport to the city, a wide range of shopping & entertainment venues, great restaurants, local primary school & several sports clubs all within easy reach. Longwood village offers both primary & secondary schools, as well as a good range of services, and the Royal Canal Greenway runs a few hundred meters from the property! Viewing is a must. Hallway with T&G flooring Sitting Room front sitting room with open fireplace Study with T&G flooring Utility Room plumbed for washing machine Kitchen with range of fitted units, opening to the dining room Dining Room with patio doors to garden Bedroom 2 Bedroom 3 Bedroom 4 Bathroom Outside; detached garage, large rear garden DIRECTIONS: The property is situated at the junction of the R148/Longwood road, about 4 kms west of Enfield. GPS 53.426433, -6.890231. Eircode A83 A978
- 4 bed detached bungalow, c104 sq.m. plus excellent detached garage
- Superb south westerly facing site of c0.75 acre, with tarmac driveway
- Excellent scope for modernization or extension
- Great location close to Royal Canal Greenway, Enfield & Longwood villages
- BER E2, OFCH, well & septic tank, property built c1973
- Great layout suiting ideal work from home option
Enfield Neighbourhood Guide
Get to know more about this area with our neighbourhood guides, explore property prices lifestyle & more...
Guiding you through your entire home buying journey, from search to sold.
We use our expertise to guide you through the whole home-buying journey.
Daft ID: 14625233