- Sale Type: For Sale by Private Treaty
- Overall Floor Area: 138 m²
Subject to planning permission, this spacious bungalow offers tremendous development potential, both to extend the existing property and to build a brand new home within the grounds. Conversion of the garage (adding 250 square feet of further living space) and/or the large roof attic offers exciting possibilities to increase the already generous existing accommodation, while the surrounding grounds are large enough to accommodate a completely new home. With this in mind, It's worth noting that full planning permission for single luxury bungalows has been granted on two neighbouring sites.
The property is spacious throughout, comprising a large kitchen in open-plan configuration with an adjoining dining room, a utility room, cosy lounge with feature fireplace, four large bedooms, entrance hallway, walk-in storage and three bathrooms, one ensuite with the main bedroom.
Located on a secluded site less than 1km from Kilpeddar village, this property represents an outstanding opportunity to live in a dream home in the heart of North Wicklow, close to the nearby centres of Bray and Greystones and an easy commute from Dublin, yet on the cusp of Garden County's scenic hinterland and all the amenities it has to offer.
Call us today to arrange a viewing of this exceptional property.
- Bright entrance hallway and corridor leading to all rooms
- Large fitted kitchen with access to rear patio
- Spacious adjoining dining room, perfect for entertaining, directly off kitchen
- Generously proportioned lounge with feature fireplace
- Large main bedroom with ensuite bathroom
- Three additional double bedrooms
- Family bathroom
- Utility room off kitchen, leading to second wc
- Walk-in storage room off main hall, housing hot press, heating and alarm controls
- Garage with interior access, ideal for conversion into study, home office, playroom or other use
- Extensive attic/roof space with excellent conversion potential (subject to planning permission)
- Great scope for further development
- Fitted kitchen
- Recently redecorated throughout
- Solid fuel open fireplace with backboiler in lounge
- Laminate wood flooring in kitchen and dining room
- Quality lino flooring in all other rooms
- Timber framed windows
- Oil fired central heating
- Property set well back from public road with a long drive leading from entrance to house
- Extensive grounds to front and rear
- Large tarmac area to front of property with ample parking for multiple vehicles
- Majority of grounds set out in grass, bounded by fences, mature trees and hedging
- Large patio area to rear of property, ideal for barbecues
- Block construction planters with mature plants and shrubs
- Outside tap
- Large site offers excellent potential for further development
In 2010, Wicklow County Council granted full planning permission for a single bungalow on each of two adjoining sites, renewed for a further three years in 2016. Further information available on application to the selling agent.
Located just a few minutes\' drive south of Bray next to the N11, Kilpedder is perfectly placed to enjoy the best of both rural and urban living, being within easy reach of both Wicklow\'s natural hinterland, and all the shops, schools, restaurants and recreational amenities of the neighbouring towns of Greystones and Bray. The area is served by an excellent choice of primary and post-primary schools, while local shops and the village pub are close by. The nearby M11/M50 offers an easy commute to Dublin and elsewhere. The area is well served by public bus, while the DART stations in Bray and Greystones are a short drive away.
Kilpedder Neighbourhood Guide
Get to know more about this area with our neighbourhood guides, explore property prices lifestyle & more...