Clogg Mews, Clogg Lane, Arklow, Co. Wicklow
- Sale Type: For Sale by Private Treaty
- Overall Floor Area: 92 m²
- Special Features and Services:
- Special Features:
- Great location - walk to all amenities including public transport, beach, shops, schools, cinema, shopping centre, supermarkets, eateries etc.,
- Located in a very well established and much sought-after residential area.
- Superb location just off Seaview Avenue with all services on your doorstep.
- Gated vehicular entrance with off street parking for at least 6 cars to the front.
- South-West rear garden.
- Side entrances to rear garden from both sides of
- the bungalow.
- PVC facia soffit and downpipes.
Arklow Neighbourhood Guide
Get to know more about this area with our neighbourhood guides, explore property prices lifestyle & more...
BER No: 100159276
Energy Performance Indicator: 378.4 kWh/m2/yr
€295,00014 The Pines, Arklow, Co. Wicklow3 Bed · 2 Bath · Bungalow
€299,000Teach Beag, Curranstown, Arklow, Co. Wicklow3 Bed · 1 Bath · Detached
€300,000Mattersville, 31 The Way, Arklow, Co. Wicklow3 Bed · 3 Bath · Semi-D
AMV: €310,0002 The Links, Abbeylands, Arklow, Co. Wicklow4 Bed · 1 Bath · Detached
€329,0002 Park Avenue, Wexford Road, Arklow, Co. Wicklow4 Bed · 2 Bath · Semi-D
€375,0003 Church Building, 9 Main Street, Arklow, Co. Wicklow4 Bed · 4 Bath · Terrace
€395,0007 Annesbrook, Coolgreaney Road, Arklow, Co. Wicklow4 Bed · 3 Bath · Detached
€500,000Poppy Field, Shelton, Beech Road, Arklow, Co. Wicklow4 Bed · 3 Bath · Bungalow
€1,000,000The Old Rectory Site, Coolgreany Road, Lamberton, Arklow, Co. Wicklow5 Bed · 4 Bath · Detached
€1,000,000The Old Rectory, Coolgreany Road, Lamberton, Arklow, Co. Wicklow5 Bed · 4 Bath · Detached
Daft ID: 14842894