Corlealackagh, Castleblayney, Co. Monaghan
Price on Application
- Sale Type: For Sale by Private Treaty
- Overall Floor Area: 151 m²
An exceptionally well presented family home in the heart of the country yet only minutes off the N2 at Cremartin. Set on an elevated site which has been developed to a very high standard with tarmac drive, landscaped garden and shrub beds and spacious concrete rear yard An additional undeveloped plot lies to the righthand side of the dwelling. Viewing highly recommended
Can you buy this property?
Use our calculator to find out your budget including how much you can borrow and how much you need to save
- Beautifully presented family home
- Excellent commuter location just off the N2 at Cremartin.
- Large elevated site.
- Excellent internal and external condition
- Built in wardrobes in all bedrooms.
Castleblayney Neighbourhood Guide
Get to know more about this area with our neighbourhood guides, explore property prices lifestyle & more...
- Oil Fired Central Heating
BER No: 115473647
Energy Performance Indicator: 253.13 kWh/m2/yr
Daft ID: 113427242
View all Properties
Carmel McGuinness087 1207174
Thinking of selling?
Ask your agent for an Advantage Ad
- • Top of Search Results with Bigger Photos
- • More Buyers
- • Best Price
Quick quote estimator