Creggs Road, Ballina, Co. Mayo
- Sale Type: For Sale by Private Treaty
- Overall Floor Area: 149 m²
A 4 bedroom detached house on an elevated site with unlimited potential in one of Ballina's favoured residential area. Well proportioned reception rooms & spacious bedrooms offering modern living. Adjacent to Quay N.S, & Rugby Club. c. 5 min walk to the Quay village with it€TM leisure boating facilities, Ice House Hotel, Bars & Restaurants. A short river walk from town centre, but yet enjoys a rural aspect. Golfing, shooting, fishing and all other facilities & amenities are in close proximity. This home is tremendously spacious and would create the perfect family home in the perfect location. Total Floor Area: - c. 1,600 sq. ft. (c.148.6 sq mts) Site Area c.0.12 hectares (c. 0.29 acres) Accomm: Hall, sittingroom, kitchen/dining area, sun room, toilet, 4 bedrooms (1 en-suite), Bathroom. Shed to the rear that could be used as an office/Gym/Playroom. Ample storage
- The ideal family in a sought after location close to all amenities
- A home that with some modernization works you can make it your own
- Elevated site with front & rear gardens
- Spacious rooms throughout
- Double Glazed windows & doors
- Located close & all local amenities
- The Quay Village & Marina are only a 2 minutes walk away
- Viewing is highly recommended to appreciate the house & location
Ballina Neighbourhood Guide
Get to know more about this area with our neighbourhood guides, explore property prices lifestyle & more...
- Oil Fired Central Heating
Guiding you through your entire home buying journey, from search to sold.
We use our expertise to guide you through the whole home-buying journey.
Daft ID: 15454101