- Sale Type: For Sale by Private Treaty
- Overall Floor Area: 96 m²
An exciting opportunity has presented itself to acquire this charming, two/three bedroom cottage situated on the Drogheda Road in Duleek. Superbly located, only 1.4km from Duleek village and a 12 minute drive from Drogheda town, this is a home of immense potential.
This charming cottage sits on a 0.75 acre site and due to its positioning, the property lends itself to further extending to the side or rear, subject to full planning permission being granted. The property offers bright and generously proportioned accommodation throughout and benefits from a large garden that is surrounded by mature and maintained hedges, ensuring complete privacy, a 0.75 acre site with stables to the rear, ample parking space, large shed and excellent location to name a few.
The accommodation comprises of reception hall, sitting room, kitchen and dining area, three bedrooms and bathroom and extends to 96.21 square metres / 1035.6 square feet.
Viewing of this property is highly recommended.
0.75 acre site
Double Glazed Windows
Reception Hall - 1.7m x 1.4m
Sitting Room - 4.2m x 3.1m
Kitchen and Dining Area - 5.19m x 4.27m
Master Bedroom - 4.5m x 3.5m
Bedroom 2 - 3.5m x 2.96m
Bedroom 3/Utility Room - 4.7m x 1.8m
Bathroom - 3.5m x 1.7m
Drogheda Road, Duleek, Co. Meath
Eircode: A92 FP93
Water - Mains
Sewerage - Septic Tank
By Appointment Only
Sullivan property Consultants for itself and as agent for the vendor gives notice that:
- These particulars are only a general outline for the guidance of intending purchasers and do not constitute in whole or in part an offer or a Contract.
- Whilst every care has been taken in the preparation of these particulars, and they are believed to be correct, they are not warranted and intending purchasers should satisfy themselves as to the correctness of the information given.
- All statements in these particulars are made on the without responsibility part of Sullivan Property consultants or the vendor.
- No statement in these particulars is to be relied upon as a statement or representation of fact.
- Neither Sullivan Property Consultants nor anyone in its employment or acting on its behalf has authority to make any representation or warranty in relation to this property.
- Nothing in these particulars shall be deemed to be a statement that the property is in good repair or condition or otherwise nor that any services or facilities are in good working order. - Photographs may show only certain parts and aspects of the property at the time when the photographs were taken and you should rely upon actual inspection.
- No assumption should be made in respect of parts of the property not shown in photographs.
- Any areas, measurements or distances are only approximate.
- Any reference to alterations or use is not intended to be a statement that any necessary planning, building regulation, listed building or any other consent has been obtained.
Duleek Neighbourhood Guide
Get to know more about this area with our neighbourhood guides, explore property prices lifestyle & more...