€380,000 SALE AGREED
Newhaggard, Trim, Co. Meath
- Sale Type: For Sale by Private Treaty
Can you buy this property?
Use our calculator to find out your budget and options, build a savings plan, and even talk to a mortgage advisor
- Spacious 1450sq.ft/134sq.mts family bungalow
- On large c.0.5 acre site with lawns, vegetable area, pond, shrubs and mature trees and hedges
- Secluded from the front road with well maintained hedge and mature beech trees
- Cobble locked driveway to front with wooden double gates securing the rear from front
- Large sitting room with open firplace - ideal for those cosy winter evenings
- a further living/dining room to the rear with wood burning stove and double doors leading into a large conservatory, which in turn leads onto a paved
- Three double bedrooms - main with ensuite shower room
- Three good size attic rooms - ideal for office space or teenagers den etc.
- Oil fired central heating
- Private drainage to septic tank
Trim Neighbourhood Guide
Get to know more about this area with our neighbourhood guides, explore property prices lifestyle & more...
BER No: 113444624
Energy Performance Indicator: 459.7 kWh/m2/yr
Daft ID: 15876031
Catherine KeeganSALE AGREED