Old Road, Rush, Co. Dublin
- Sale Type: For Sale by Private Treaty
- Overall Floor Area: 125 m²
How much do you need to buy this property?
Use our calculator to see how much you'll have left after the upfront buying costs like legal fees, stamp duty, and survey.
- Stunning detached 4 bed bungalow on corner site
- Wonderfully maintained throughout with beautifully planted gardens
- Front conservatory with seating area enjoying the westerly sun
- Large kitchen diner with modern fitted kitchen
- Large ensuite bedroom with built in wardrobes
- Front garden with large driveway
- Extensive paved patio to the rear with large concrete shed
- Close to the sandy beach of South Beach in Rush
- Superb corner site with excellent privacy
- Seconds walk to Rush town centre.
Rush Neighbourhood Guide
Get to know more about this area with our neighbourhood guides, explore property prices lifestyle & more...
BER No: 111225645
Energy Performance Indicator: 274.0 kWh/m2/yr
€550,0008 Baldungan Close, Loughshinny, Skerries, Co. Dublin4 Bed · 3 Bath · Semi-D
€585,000Aughrim Lodge, Doctor's Lane, Rush, Co. Dublin4 Bed · 3 Bath · Detached
€595,000Amerlen Cove, Doctor's Lane, Rush, Co. Dublin4 Bed · 3 Bath · Detached
€600,000Bay Meadows, Ballykea, Skerries, Co. Dublin5 Bed · 4 Bath · Detached
€625,0002 Rogerstown Court, South Shore Road, Rush, Co. Dublin4 Bed · 3 Bath · Detached
€630,000South Shore Road, Rush, Co. Dublin4 Bed · 3 Bath · Detached
€650,0005A Old Hayestown, Rush, Co. Dublin5 Bed · 4 Bath · Detached
€660,000Remount Farm, Racecourse Commons, Lusk, Co. Dublin4 Bed · 2 Bath · Detached
€680,000111 & 113 Lower Main Street, Rush, Co. Dublin6 Bed · 2 Bath · Detached
€695,000Glashedy, Convent Lane, Rush, Co. Dublin4 Bed · 3 Bath · Detached
€695,000Fermain, Golf Road, Rush, Co. Dublin4 Bed · 4 Bath · Detached
€725,000117a Downside Park, Skerries, Co. Dublin4 Bed · 3 Bath · Detached
Daft ID: 18427269