SHADOWLANDS, Shadowlands, Louisburgh, Co. Mayo
- Sale Type: For Sale by Private Treaty
- Overall Floor Area: 166m2
This spacious family home offers lots of potential and is ideally located in close proximity to Louisburgh and just across the road from Louisburgh National School. Deceptively spacious, the property offers circa 1,800 sq.ft over two floors. At ground floor level, the living room is located to the front of the dwelling with a bay window overlooking the front garden, this room leads into a large kitchen/dining room. To the rear of the dwelling is a conservatory, which overlooks the rear garden, surrounding countryside and Mountains in the distance. Also, at ground floor level is a utility room with a WC off, three large double bedrooms, two of which have Ensuite shower rooms and a large family bathroom. At first floor level there is ample storage space and two large rooms, which could be used for many purposes. There is also a shower room on this level. The property presents in pristine condition throughout and has been very well maintained by the current owner. It would make an ideal family home in terms of location, size and outdoor space. Externally the property has a tarmacadam driveway with off street parking available. To the rear there is a large shed/workshop and a paved patio area, which is accessed from the conservatory.
- Ideally located within a short walk of Louisburgh town (Circa 5 minutes)
- Adjacent to the Louisburgh National School
- Presents in excellent condition having been very well maintained by owner
- Lawn to front and rear, tarmacadam surface, detached garage/workshop
- Bright spacious living accommodation
- Ideal family home/holiday home in close proximity to all essential amenities
Louisburgh Neighbourhood Guide
Get to know more about this area with our neighbourhood guides, explore property prices lifestyle & more...
BER No: 109669895
Daft ID: 12652829