'Shanston', Narabane, Upper, Kilmacow, Co. Kilkenny
- Sale Type: For Sale by Private Treaty
- Overall Floor Area: 140 m²
How much do you need to buy this property?
Use our calculator to see how much you'll have left after the upfront buying costs like legal fees, stamp duty, and survey.
- Oil fired central heating
- uPVC double glazed windows
- uPVC external doors
- Integral garage
- Attractive red brick front facade
- Delightful mature and enclosed rear garden
- Local amenities in Kilmacow village include St Senans National School, Strangsmills National School, sports complex, GAA and soccer clubs, community c
Kilmacow Neighbourhood Guide
Get to know more about this area with our neighbourhood guides, explore property prices lifestyle & more...
€340,000Ullid, Kilmacow, Co. Kilkenny4 Bed · 1 Bath · Bungalow
€340,000Ullid, Waterford City, Co. Waterford4 Bed · 2 Bath · Bungalow
€369,00042, Ard Rua, Quarry Road, Gracedieu, Waterford City, Co. Waterford4 Bed · 3 Bath · Semi-D
€425,000Lower Kilmacow, Kilmacow, Co. Kilkenny4 Bed · 1 Bath · Duplex
€425,000Ballinlough, Carrigeen, Co. Kilkenny4 Bed · 3 Bath · Detached
€435,000Copperleaves Mullinabro Ferrybank, Ferrybank, Co. Waterford5 Bed · 2 Bath · Detached
€449,0002 Cooleigh, Via Waterford, Carrigeen, Co. Kilkenny5 Bed · 3 Bath · Bungalow
€575,000Rocksprings, Knockhouse, Waterford4 Bed · 3 Bath · Detached
Daft ID: 114559500