Price on Application
Togher, Dunmanway, Co. Cork
- Sale Type: For Sale by Private Treaty
We offer for sale circa 39 acres of land situated at the edge of Togher Village. The land is adjacent to the National School and across the road from St. James€TM Church. The land is of mixed quality and in 4 natural divisions with plenty road frontage and excellent access. Approximately half the land is laid out in permanent pasture while the balance is of a more marginal nature. There is a detached bungalow in need of full renovation situated at the western side of the farm and across the road from St. James Church. This is an ideal small farm holding or potentially a worth while addition to an existing hold. Viewing highly recommended by sole agents. Guide Price €POA BER Rating: Pending Eircode: P47 E037 Services: Water and electricity.
- Detached Bungalow On Circa 39 Acres Of Land
- Property in need of total refurbishment
- Located in Togher Village adjacent to National School
- Land of mixed quality with approximately 20 acres in grassland
- Located 5 miles north of Dunmanway town
Dunmanway Neighbourhood Guide
Get to know more about this area with our neighbourhood guides, explore property prices lifestyle & more...
Daft ID: 13113884