- Sale Type: For Sale by Private Treaty
- Overall Floor Area: 146 m²
Set behind electronic gates and with its own private avenue, Hunters Haven is an exclusive development of only 3 x four bedroom family homes situated in a wonderful location.
This 4 bedroom detached house of 1572 sq. ft boasts a large west facing rear garden which is fully walled.
Sherry Fitzgerald are proud to offer this luxuriously highly specified home to the market and rarely does the opportunity arise for the discerning purchaser to acquire a new energy efficient A rated home in such a well established and highly sought after locale so close to such a range of amenities.
This exceptional family home is constructed by local construction company and highly regarded builders T. Peare and Sons Limited who have over 35 years of experience in the construction industry. Being members of the Master Builders and Contractors association, Construction Industry Federation, Construction Industry Register of Ireland, Homebond and Engineers Ireland speaks for itself that standards throughout will be kept to our usual high standard.
- Secure gated community with provision for electronically controlled gates.
- Boundary walls and fencing to perimeter of each individual property
- Stone and concrete deep faced window sills
- High performance triple glazed uPVC windows with low u-value for energy efficiency & easy maintenance
- In curtilage parking to accommodate 2 cars per house plus visitor parking
- A Rated BER energy rating
- Low E windows, Argon filled with low emissivity coating to reflect heat back into rooms
- Energy efficient A-rated air to water heat pump central heating system.
- The heating system is easily customised to the user s need with multiple heating zones,
programmer and thermostatic valve controls to radiators where applicable.
- Highly insulated air tight design works
- High levels of roof, wall and floor insulation
- High performance internal pipe insulation to reduce heat loss
- Energy saving LED light fittings and pendant light fittings throughout
Security and Safety
- Smoke detectors fitted throughout
- Carbon monoxide detection
- Wired for future intruder alarm system
- Safety restrictors provided on upper floor windows
- Secure perimeter with provision for controlled private gates
As can be seen the specification for Peare Grove is of such a high quality, it provides a turnkey
solution where you are ready to furnish the house and move in with no hidden costs or headaches.
- 10 year Homebond insurance guarantee
Entrance Hall This bright entrance hall has a tiled floor and guest w.c.
Living Room 3.20m x 4.45m. Located to the front of the house with laminate timber floor.
Kitchen/ Dining 5.00m x 5.15m. This bright and spacious room features a tiled floor and recessed lighting. There is a large sliding patio door leading out to the rear garden. The kitchen is fully fitted with floor and eye level units, built in oven, hob and extractor fan and an integrated fridge freezer and dishwasher.
Playroom / TV room 2.82m x 4.59m. Located off the kitchen / dining room, this superb 2nd reception room has three windows and door leading out to the garden. It has a laminate timber floor.
Utility Room 1.52m x 1.58m. plumbed for washing machine and space for dryer
Guest WC 1.58m x 1.58m.
Principle Bedroom 3.49m x 4.59m. Double room with built in wardrobes
Ensuite Comprises wc, whb and step in shower cubicle
Bedroom 2 2.28m x 3.26m. Double room with built in wardrobes
Bedroom 3 2.75m x 3.26m. large single room with built in wardrobes
Bedroom 4 3.00m x 3.54m. single room with built in wardrobes
Bathroom comprises wc, whb and bath with shower screen
Coming from Templeogue village take a left hand turn over Templeogue Bridge and a right turn onto the Firhouse Road. Continue over the M50 bridge and take a left turn onto Ballycullen Road. Continue up this road and after the first roundabout take the next turn right.
Ballycullen Neighbourhood Guide
Get to know more about this area with our neighbourhood guides, explore property prices lifestyle & more...