- Sale Type: For Sale by Private Treaty
- Overall Floor Area: 127 m²
* BRIGHT & SPACIOUS * BAY WINDOWS * FULLY REPAINTED * PRIVATE BACK GARDEN
Inse Bay is well maintained and much sought-after coastal development located within a few minutes walk from one of Ireland's most scenic sandy beach fronts. Bus stops with frequent service to and from Dublin and Drogheda is only a 5-minute walk away. Park & Ride Laytown Train Station is only a 17-minute walk away.
1 The Glen is ideally located on a quiet cul-de-sac with a large communal green within 10 meters away and briefly consists of the following below:
* Communal green area with overflow bay parking for visitors.
* Concrete driveway to park c. 2 cars off-street with lawn area.
* Expansive and inviting entrance hall with new laminate flooring.
* Hall with storage under the stairs.
* W.C bathroom with window.
* Separate living room with south-facing large bay window, new carpets to include gas fire insert, granite hearth and wood surround (5.8m x 4.5m).
* Separate dining room with new carpets with access to the back garden (4.4m x 3.4m).
* Separate kitchen with gas hob, generous countertop and press space and access to the side entrance (4.6m x 2.9m).
* Plumbed separate utility room (1.9m x 1.4m)
New carpet on stairs, landing and in all bedrooms.
* Master double bedroom with large south-facing bay window, new carpets and 4 x built-in wardrobes (4.9m x 3.5m).
* Ensuite bathroom with shower cubicle.
* Double bedroom with 3 x built-in wardrobes and new carpet flooring (4m x 3.4m).
* Large single bedroom with new carpet flooring and 2 x built-in wardrobes (3m x 2.7m).
* Main bathroom with bath and shower (1.9m x 1.8m).
* Single bedroom with new carpet flooring and 1 x built-in wardrobe (3m x 2.2m).
* Attic storage.
* Natural gas fired central heating.
* Private back garden with (6.5m x 4m patio area) and lawn, flower beds (10m x 8m).
* Gated side entrances.
* New door handles to internal doors.
Dolphins Early Education & Child Care is located within this estate. Primary and secondary schools are located close by too. New ALDI, Laytown playground, coffee shops, takeaways, restaurants, Tesco, Dunnes, Centra, doctors and dentists, pharmacies, fitness club with large indoor swimming pool, pubs, golf course, tennis courts to name but a few are all in close proximity.
Details and photos are for guidance purposes only.
Viewing by appointment only.
Laytown Neighbourhood Guide
Get to know more about this area with our neighbourhood guides, explore property prices lifestyle & more...