- Sale Type: For Sale by Private Treaty
- Overall Floor Area: 138 m²
No. 10 Colpe Park is a superb detached property situated in Deepforde, a popular development of high quality homes in Drogheda, Co. Meath.
This is a home of distinction that has been maintained in pristine condition, offering spacious and light-infused accommodation throughout. The property boasts many features such as a large driveway, 4 bedrooms with two ensuites, a spacious kitchen and dining area, utility room, garden shed, well maintained front and rear garden, converted attic. This property is the perfect home for first time buyers and anyone looking for their forever home.
The ground floor accommodation comprises reception hall, sitting room, kitchen and dining area, utility room, WC. The first floor is three bedrooms, master ensuite and main family bathroom. The top floor comprises of one bedroom and ensuite.
This popular development is conveniently located close to Drogheda town centre, Dublin airport and the M50 motorway giving easy access to the national motorway network. The property is located less than a 5 minute walk from Bus Eireann bus stop and Southgate Shopping Centre which offers a variety of amenities including shops and restaurants.
Viewing is highly recommended and strictly by appointment only.
Living room - 5.9m x 3.5m
Kitchen and Dining Area - 7.1m x 5.5m
Utility Room - 1.7m x 1.7m
WC - 1.8m x 1.6m
Master Bedroom - 3.8m x 2.7m
Ensuite - 2.5m x 1.6m
Bedroom 2 - 3.7m x 3.6m
Ensuite - 1.9m x 1.5m
Bedroom 3 - 4.8m x 2.9m
Bedroom 4 - 2.5m x 2.4m
Bathroom - 1.9m x 1.6m
10 Colpe Park, Deepforde, Drogheda, Co. Meath
Water - Mains
Sewerage - Mains
By Appointment Only
Sullivan property Consultants for itself and as agent for the vendor gives notice that:
- These particulars are only a general outline for the guidance of intending purchasers and do not constitute in whole or in part an offer or a Contract.
- Whilst every care has been taken in the preparation of these particulars, and they are believed to be correct, they are not warranted and intending purchasers should satisfy themselves as to the correctness of the information given.
- All statements in these particulars are made on the without responsibility part of Sullivan Property consultants or the vendor.
- No statement in these particulars is to be relied upon as a statement or representation of fact.
- Neither Sullivan Property Consultants nor anyone in its employment or acting on its behalf has authority to make any representation or warranty in relation to this property.
- Nothing in these particulars shall be deemed to be a statement that the property is in good repair or condition or otherwise nor that any services or facilities are in good working order. - Photographs may show only certain parts and aspects of the property at the time when the photographs were taken and you should rely upon actual inspection.
- No assumption should be made in respect of parts of the property not shown in photographs.
- Any areas, measurements or distances are only approximate.
- Any reference to alterations or use is not intended to be a statement that any necessary planning, building regulation, listed building or any other consent has been obtained.
Drogheda Neighbourhood Guide
Get to know more about this area with our neighbourhood guides, explore property prices lifestyle & more...