- Sale Type: For Sale by Private Treaty
- Overall Floor Area: 153 m²
RAY COOKE AUCTIONEERS are delighted to present this wonderful family home to the market in Kingswood, Dublin 24 - An imposing 5 bedroom detached property with an idyllic cul de sac position.
Kingswood is a mature and highly desirable pocket of Dublin 24, primarily amongst young families, for a range of reasons. You have a choice of primary & secondary schools with St. Kilian's Junior School & Kingswood Community College both found within a stone's throw. Kingswood Shopping Centre and The Kingswood Lodge are as convenient as local amenities get, whilst The Square Shopping Centre, Lidl and Aldi are also within arm's reach. With transport in mind a frequent bus service runs directly through the development servicing Dublin's City Centre, the M50 Motorway is found less than three minutes by car, and the Kingswood LUAS stop is but a brisk walk away.
Internal living accommodation of c. 153 sq.m comprises of; Ground floor - entrance hallway, guest WC, lounge, kitchen dining room and separate utility/shower room. First floor - five bedrooms, generous store room(potential 6th bedroom) and family bathroom.
The cul de sac is prime for young families oozing peace and tranquility and there is ample parking to the front. The low maintenance rear comes with a full width concrete shed.
No. 11 is prime for growing families looking to lay down roots in the area. Take down a wall here and there along with some refurbishment throughout and you will be left with an accomplished forever home.
Register your interest today through Ray Cooke Auctioneers.
- c. 153 sq.m
- BER D1
- 5/6 bedrooms
- 3 bathrooms
- Generous lounge
- Pro Air Heat Recovery System
- Double glazed windows
- Gas fired central heating
- Upgraded gas boiler
- Full width concrete shed
- Idyllic cul de sac position
- Mature and highly sought after development
- A stone's throw from St. Kilian's Junior School and Kingswood Community College
- M50 Motorway minutes by car
- Kingswood Luas Stop within walking distance
- Ready made rental property for any investor
- Prime for growing families looking to lay down roots in the area
- Huge potential to be transformed into a special family home
- Viewing highly advised!
From The Luas track proceed onto Sylvan Drive. Take the 2nd left turn onto Kingswood Avenue. Take the 3rd right turn onto The Crescent and no. 11 can be found on the right hand side.
Kingswood Neighbourhood Guide
Get to know more about this area with our neighbourhood guides, explore property prices lifestyle & more...