13 Kildalton Close, Banagher, Piltown, Co. Kilkenny
- Sale Type: For Sale by Private Treaty
Superb three bedroom detached bungalow in immaculate condition situated on a large mature site in Kildalton Close in Piltown Village within walking distance to Hillcrest Avenue, Sports Complex, Kildalton Agricultural College and transport links (Waterford - Clonmel Bus Service) The accommodation is spacious and bright which briefly comprises of entrance hall, sittingroom, diningroom/study, conservatory, utility room, 3 bedrooms (one en suite), family bathroom and a converted garage suitable as a home office or for further sleeping accommodation. This property is in turnkey condition and would suit first time buyers, retirees, downsizers and overseas buyers. Piltown is a historical and charming rural village 21km from Waterford City and 7km east of Carrick On Suir. Local amenities include schools, food store, post office, chemist, medical surgery and churches. Entrance Hall ( ) Sittingroom (4.28m x 4.17m ) Kitchen (5.98m x 3.44m ) Conservatory ( ) Utility Room ( ) Diningroom (4.87m x 2.36m ) Bedroom 1 (4.03m x 3.41m ) En Suite (2.23m x 1.18m ) Bedroom 2 (3.96m x 2.98m ) Bedroom 3 (2.74m x 2.98m ) Family Bathroom (3.47m x 1.71m ) Converted Garage/Home Office (4.30m x 3.40m )
- Excellent condition throughout
- Ideal family home c. 135 sq.m
- Large mature garden, site area 0.3 acres
- Cobblelock driveway with double gates
- Oil fired central heating
- uPVC double glazed windows
- 21km to Waterford city, 6.5km Carrick On Suir
- Mains - electricity, water and sewerage
- Inclusions - Integrated appliances, blinds & curtains, fixtures & fittingsBER: D1
Piltown Neighbourhood Guide
Get to know more about this area with our neighbourhood guides, explore property prices lifestyle & more...
Guiding you through your entire home buying journey, from search to sold.
We use our expertise to guide you through the whole home-buying journey.
Daft ID: 13908438