13 Marine Court, Sandycove, Co. Dublin
- Sale Type: For Sale by Private Treaty
- Overall Floor Area: 128 m²
How much do you need to buy this property?
Use our calculator to see how much you'll have left after the upfront buying costs like legal fees, stamp duty, and survey.
- Bright and spacious detached family home.
- Westerly facing patio garden
- Off street parking
- Much sought after cul de sac location.
- Gas fired central heating
- Walking distance to Glasthule, Sandycove, Dalkey villages and Dun Laoghaire Town Centre
- Conveniently located to DART, bus routes and M50/N11.
- Surrounded by numerous schools, colleges, recreational amenities.
- Approximately 128sq.m/ 1,378sq.ft. plus garage 11 sq.m/118sq.ft.
Sandycove Neighbourhood Guide
Get to know more about this area with our neighbourhood guides, explore property prices lifestyle & more...
BER No: 115423931
Energy Performance Indicator: 408.88 kWh/m2/yr
Thinking of selling?
€785,00023 Glenageary Park, Glenageary, Co. Dublin5 Bed · 1 Bath · Semi-D
€795,000Longford House, Sallynoggin Road Lower, Sallynoggin, Co. Dublin4 Bed · 3 Bath · Detached
€795,0004 Northumberland Avenue, Dun Laoghaire, Co. Dublin4 Bed · 3 Bath · Terrace
€795,00020 Marine Court, Sandycove, Co. Dublin4 Bed · 2 Bath · Detached
€799,95022 Thomastown Road, Glenageary, Co. Dublin4 Bed · 4 Bath · Semi-D
€840,00044 Bellevue Road, Glenageary, Co. Dublin4 Bed · 2 Bath · Semi-D
€875,00050 Glenageary Park, Glenageary, Co. Dublin5 Bed · 2 Bath · Semi-D
€924,95025 Saval Park Gardens, Dalkey, Co. Dublin4 Bed · 2 Bath · Semi-D
€945,00020 Wellington Street, Dun Laoghaire, Co. Dublin4 Bed · 3 Bath · Terrace
€945,00020 Dalkey Park, Dalkey, Co. Dublin4 Bed · 2 Bath · Semi-D
€975,0005 Beeches Park, Off Station Road, Glenageary, Co. Dublin4 Bed · 2 Bath · Detached
€985,00029 Dundela Park, Sandycove, Co. Dublin4 Bed · 2 Bath · Semi-D
Daft ID: 113326862