156 Whitefields, Station Road, Portarlington, Co. Laois
- Sale Type: For Sale by Private Treaty
- Overall Floor Area: 119 m²
How much do you need to buy this property?
Use our calculator to see how much you'll have left after the upfront buying costs like legal fees, stamp duty, and survey.
- Quality, Concrete Built, 4 Bed Detached Family Home on a Corner Site with South Facing Rear Garden.
- Located off Station Road in close proximity to Train Station & within Walking Distance to All Amenities of Portarlington Town Centre.
- Light Filled Kitchen/Dining Area with Quality Fitted Kitchen, Oven, Hob, Fridge Freezer & Dishwasher.
- New Gas Boiler recently Installed.
- Patio Doors from Dining Area lead you to the Decking Area in the Beautiful, Landscaped & Partially Walled Rear Garden with Timber Garden Shed.
- Living Room with Bay Window & French Doors to Kitchen/Dining Area has a Feature Solid Fuel Open Fireplace.
- Fitted Wardrobes in All Bedrooms.
- Main Bedroom has an En-Suite with Tiled Shower Area & Electric Shower.
- Family Bathroom with Velux Window has a Tiled Floor & Bath Area.
- Services: Mains Water, Sewerage, Electricity, Natural Gas & Fibre Broadband.
Portarlington Neighbourhood Guide
Get to know more about this area with our neighbourhood guides, explore property prices lifestyle & more...
BER No: 111921011
Energy Performance Indicator: 181.86 kWh/m2/yr
Thinking of selling?
€279,00011 Castlegate, Station Road, Portarlington, Co. Laois4 Bed · 2 Bath · Semi-D
€285,00021 Whitefields, Station Road, Portarlington, Co. Laois4 Bed · 2 Bath · Detached
€299,95092 Castlegate, Station Road, Portarlington, Co. Laois4 Bed · 3 Bath · Semi-D
€325,000The Bungalow, Patrick Street, Portarlington, Co. Offaly4 Bed · 2 Bath · Bungalow
Daft ID: 113339045