- Sale Type: For Sale by Private Treaty
- Overall Floor Area: 150 m²
Betaghstown Wood is well maintained, mature and leafy estate of detached houses set in extremely quiet surrounds. Bettystown Village and one of the most scenic sandy beach fronts in Ireland is an easy 10-minute walk away.
An array of amenities are literally all on your doorstep to include Integral Fitness Club with a large heated swimming pool, Tesco, Centra, new ALDI, coffee shops, butcher, post office, dentist, doctor, hardware, various takeaways, restaurants, public houses to name but a few.
Constructed in c. 2000 this extensive homely detached house briefly comprises the following below:
* Cobblelock driveway tp park c. 2 x cars off-street and lawn area.
* Inviting entrance hall with wooden flooring, W.C and cloak press.
* Separate southwest-facing living room area (6m x 4.4m) with bay window, stove with slate hearth, wood surround and wooden flooring.
* Separate front room (4.5m x 2.7m) southwest-facing and wooden flooring.
* Kitchen (4.5m x 3.2m) Gas oven and hob, breakfast bar, recessed lights, ample countertop and storage space and separate utility room.
* Separate utility room (2.6m x 1.5m) Sink with taps, shelving, countertop and storage press space.
* Dining room (5m x 3.7m) Wooden flooring and sliding door access to the back garden.
* Carpet on stairs and landing
* Master double bedroom (4.7m x 3.2m) Southwest facing, bay window, laminate flooring and 4 x built-in wardrobes.
* Ensuite bathroom (3m x 1.9m) Power shower and window.
* Double bedroom (3.6m x 3m) Laminate flooring and 4 x built-in wardrobes.
* Large single bedroom (2.7m x 2.5m) Laminate flooring and 2 x built-in wardrobes.
* Single bedroom (2.5m x 1.8m) half built-in wardrobes and laminate flooring.
* Main bathroom (2.2m x 1.8m) Fully tiled with bath and shower connection and window.
* Hotpress and attic storage space.
* Extensive back garden (13m x 12m) Concrete paving, lawn and decking area, walled back and side boundaries and tap point.
* Natural gas fired central heating.
Please note that photos and details are for guidance purposes only.
Viewing by appointment only.
Bettystown Neighbourhood Guide
Get to know more about this area with our neighbourhood guides, explore property prices lifestyle & more...