17 Belerne River Village, Belturbet, Co. Cavan
- Sale Type: For Sale by Private Treaty
- Overall Floor Area: 120 m²
How much do you need to buy this property?
Use our calculator to see how much you'll have left after the upfront buying costs like legal fees, stamp duty, and survey.
- Attractive three bedroom bungalow presented in show house condition
- Situated in a secure, gated development
- Remote controlled and voice activated HIVE system
- Flanked by the meandering River Erne
- Suitable as a family home, investment property or holiday retreat
Belturbet Neighbourhood Guide
Get to know more about this area with our neighbourhood guides, explore property prices lifestyle & more...
- Oil Fired Central Heating
BER No: 106526742
Energy Performance Indicator: 264.86 kWh/m2/yr
€145,00010 The Courtyard, Cornadarragh, Belturbet, Co. Cavan3 Bed · 2 Bath · Terrace
€150,00023 River Run, Lough Dooley, Belturbet, Co. Cavan3 Bed · 5 Bath · Detached
€159,000Rince Na Saoirse, 14B Holborn Hill, Belturbet, Co. Cavan3 Bed · 2 Bath · Terrace
€180,000Old School House, Corcanadas, Milltown, Belturbet, Co. Cavan4 Bed · 3 Bath · Detached
€185,0006 Shrewsbury Park, Kilconny, Belturbet, Co. Cavan4 Bed · 2 Bath · Semi-D
€220,000Creeny, Milltown, Co. Cavan4 Bed · 3 Bath · Detached
€220,000Derryvehil, Milltown, Belturbet, Co. Cavan3 Bed · 1 Bath · Detached
€270,000Type B, Sli Na Coille, Sli Na Coille, Belturbet, Co. Cavan3 Bed · 3 Bath · Semi-D
€320,000Type C, Sli Na Coille, Sli Na Coille, Belturbet, Co. Cavan4 Bed · 3 Bath · Detached
€495,000Stroane, Butler's Bridge, Co. Cavan5 Bed · 5 Bath · Detached
Daft ID: 19411316
Val McCaulSALE AGREED
Thinking of selling?
Get 3X more views and enquiries for your property with a Daft Advantage Ad. Talk to your agent today.