2 Redwood, Hollystown, Dublin 15
- Sale Type: For Sale by Private Treaty
- Overall Floor Area: 126 m²
How much do you need to buy this property?
Use our calculator to see how much you'll have left after the upfront buying costs like legal fees, stamp duty, and survey.
- 4-bedroom/3-bathroom detached family home
- Located in a desirable, quiet little development
- Gas-fired central heating and double-glazed windows
- Mature rear garden
- Off-street parking to the front
- Not overlooked both front and rear
- Close to a wealth of local amenities, including schools and shops
- Short drive to the village of Tyrrelstown
- Short drive to Blanchardstown Shopping Centre and the M50
- Management fee: approx. '¬400 p.a. (subject to review)
Hollystown Neighbourhood Guide
Get to know more about this area with our neighbourhood guides, explore property prices lifestyle & more...
BER No: 115517765
€440,0002 Chapelwood Avenue, Hollystown, Dublin 154 Bed · 4 Bath · Semi-D
€449,95014 Chapelwood View, Hollystown, Hollystown, Dublin 155 Bed · 4 Bath · Semi-D
€460,00048 Alderwood, Hollystown, Hollystown, Dublin 154 Bed · 4 Bath · Semi-D
€480,0004 Chapelwood Close, Hollystown, Hollystown, Dublin 154 Bed · 4 Bath · Semi-D
€495,0005 Chapelwood Drive, Hollystown, Dublin 154 Bed · 4 Bath · Detached
€495,000126 Brandon Square, Waterville, Blanchardstown, Dublin 155 Bed · 5 Bath · Terrace
€525,00047 Hollywoodrath Crescent, Hollystown, Dublin 154 Bed · 3 Bath · Semi-D
€525,0001 Chapelton, Hollystown, Hollystown, Dublin 154 Bed · 4 Bath · Detached
Daft ID: 113641225
Melissa Roche B.A. MSc (Real Estate)SALE AGREED
Thinking of selling?
Quick quote estimator