21 Ocean Wave, Aylesbury Park, Sligo, Co. Sligo
- Sale Type: For Sale by Private Treaty
- Overall Floor Area: 170 m²
How much do you need to buy this property?
Use our calculator to see how much you'll have left after the upfront buying costs like legal fees, stamp duty, and survey.
- Pvc double glazed windows
- Understairs storage
- Downstairs WC
- Highspeed internet fibre broadband
- Eco Friendly Water Heater replaced 2021 with two immersions installed in attic
- Private large rear garden with side access
- Large detached garage-room for work space, car, storage for bike, surf boards/kayaks etc
- All amenities nearby including many local schools
- Views of Benbulben Mountain & Sligo Bay
- Sligo Town Centre 3km approx, On local bus route€
Sligo Neighbourhood Guide
Get to know more about this area with our neighbourhood guides, explore property prices lifestyle & more...
BER No: 108738733
€395,000Orchard Road, Sligo, Co. Sligo4 Bed · 3 Bath · Detached
€459,00054 Kevinsfort Heath, Strandhill Road, Sligo, Co. Sligo4 Bed · 4 Bath · Detached
€469,000Ballincar, Rosses Point, Co. Sligo6 Bed · 4 Bath · Detached
€485,000Tonafortes, Carraroe, Co. Sligo5 Bed · 3 Bath · Detached
€495,000Detached, Tonaphubble Road, Tonaphubble Road, Sligo, Co. Sligo5 Bed · 3 Bath · Detached
€549,00087 Farmhill Manor, Sligo, Co. Sligo4 Bed · 3 Bath · Detached
€695,000Kildonagh House, Ballincar, Rosses Point, Co. Sligo8 Bed · 8 Bath · Detached
€699,000Kiltycahill, Sligo, Co. Sligo4 Bed · 3 Bath · Detached
€699,000Kiltycahill, Sligo, Co. Sligo4 Bed · 4 Bath · Detached
€775,000Cregg, Rossespoint, Sligo, Co. Sligo6 Bed · 1 Bath · Detached
€850,000Tully, Strandhill, Co. Sligo4 Bed · 1 Bath · Detached
Daft ID: 113655746
Tommy BrehenySALE AGREED
Thinking of selling?
Quick quote estimator