22 The Dunes, Portmarnock, Co. Dublin
- Sale Type: For Sale by Private Treaty
- Overall Floor Area: 216 m²
How much do you need to buy this property?
Use our calculator to see how much you'll have left after the upfront buying costs like legal fees, stamp duty, and survey.
- Outstanding detached 2,324 sq. ft family home in this much sought after location
- Private west facing rear garden
- Tucked away in a cul de sac of four houses overlooking a green area.
- Five bedrooms (master ensuite)
- Four reception rooms
- Merbau wood flooring
- Oil fired radiator central heating with new boiler
- Superbly located close to schools, shops & public transport
Portmarnock Neighbourhood Guide
Get to know more about this area with our neighbourhood guides, explore property prices lifestyle & more...
- Wired for Cable Television
- Oil Fired Central Heating
BER No: 114830813
Energy Performance Indicator: 248.79 kWh/m2/yr
€870,00019A Limetree Avenue, Portmarnock, Co. Dublin6 Bed · 4 Bath · Detached
€875,00073 Drumnigh Wood, Portmarnock, Co. Dublin5 Bed · 5 Bath · Detached
€1,050,00032 Coill Dubh Avenue, Broomfield, Malahide, Co. Dublin5 Bed · 3 Bath · Detached
€1,250,000Hickory Hill, Posie Row, Malahide Road, Kinsealy, Co. Dublin6 Bed · 4 Bath · Detached
€1,435,00020 Myra Manor, Malahide, Co. Dublin5 Bed · 4 Bath · Detached
€1,450,000Cintra Kinsaley Malahide, Malahide, Co. Dublin5 Bed · 3 Bath · Detached
€1,450,0007 Broomfield, Malahide, Co. Dublin5 Bed · 3 Bath · Detached
€1,600,0003 Marley, Grove Road, Malahide, Co. Dublin5 Bed · 3 Bath · Detached
€2,100,000Karroc, 14 Myra Manor, Malahide, Co. Dublin5 Bed · 4 Bath · Detached
€3,250,00035 Abbotts Hill, Malahide, Co. Dublin5 Bed · 5 Bath · Detached
Daft ID: 18678123
Andrew Corry BSc Hons Assoc RICS Assoc SCSISALE AGREED
Thinking of selling?
Get 3X more views and enquiries for your property with a Daft Advantage Ad. Talk to your agent today.