24 Árd Na Greine, Bantry, Co. Cork
Price on Application
- Sale Type: For Sale by Private Treaty
How much do you need to buy this property?
Use our calculator to see how much you'll have left after the upfront buying costs like legal fees, stamp duty, and survey.
- Ground to air central heating. (Heat pump in place).
- Insulated to a high standard.
- Double glazed windows.
- Private residential estate
- Close by to all amenities schools church shops and town centre.
- 20 ins walking distance from Bantry town centre.
- Public lighting adjacent to the property.
- Lovely views.
- Private parking for 2 cars.
- Private area to the rear with patio area and with a southerly aspect.
Bantry Neighbourhood Guide
Get to know more about this area with our neighbourhood guides, explore property prices lifestyle & more...
- Wheelchair Access
Thinking of selling?
€240,0006 Beacon Hill, Scart Road, Bantry, Co. Cork5 Bed · 3 Bath · Terrace
€250,000Ashling House, High Street, Bantry, Co. Cork5 Bed · 3 Bath · Townhouse
€299,00017 Cul Na Greine, Newtown East, Bantry, Co. Cork4 Bed · 2 Bath · Semi-D
€395,00024 Árd Na Greine, Bantry, Co. Cork4 Bed · 3 Bath · Detached
€570,000Dreenacknow House, Dreenacknow, P75HD21, Bantry, Co. Cork4 Bed · 3 Bath · Detached
€595,000Blas Na Mara, Cappanaloha, Bantry, Co. Cork7 Bed · 5 Bath · Detached
€595,000Portalán, Ardnageehy More, Bantry, Co. Cork6 Bed · 4 Bath · Detached
€600,000Blas Na Mara, Cappanaloha, Bantry, Co. Cork7 Bed · 5 Bath · Detached
Daft ID: 19675572