34 Elgin Road, Ballsbridge, Dublin 4
- Sale Type: For Sale by Private Treaty
- Overall Floor Area: 447m2
Douglas Newman Good are pleased to present 34 Elgin Road, Ballsbridge, Dublin 4. This most appealing three storey, over garden, red brick, period property is currently set out in 15 units. Many period features synonymous with the era are retained to include beautiful intricate cornicing and coving and centerpieces. The property offers a wonderful opportunity to purchase an excellent investment property, or to restore this property to create a wonderful family residence on one of the Capital's most highly regarded Roads. Situated at the American Embassy end of Elgin Road, this most handsome mid terraced residence enjoys what is possibly Dublin's most convenient residential location. Located within a short stroll are some of the Capital's most popular amenities including the extensive recreational amenities of Herbert Park, National Concert Hall, National Art Gallery, RDS and the Aviva Stadium. Also within walking distance are St. Stephen's Green, Merrion Square and Grafton Street with its excellent selection of boutiques, restaurants and premier retail outlets. Many of Dublin's principle corporate headquarters are also close by including the IT Hub on the South Docks, the IFSC, Merrion Square and Fitzwilliam Square etc. Dublin Airport is within 20 minutes' drive via the Port Tunnel. Number 34 is a perfect choice for the discerning buyer/investor looking to acquire one of Dublin's finest residences in the heart of Ballsbridge.
- Elegant redbrick period property spanning 4811 sq ft
- Period features to include ornate cornicing, coving and centrepieces
- Highly desirable residential address on the American embassy side of Elgin Road
- Ideal investment opportunity, would suit Embassy or family home use subject to relevant planning
- Walking distance Ballsbridge village, St Stephens Green, Dublin airport 20 mins via Port tunnel
Dublin 4 Neighbourhood Guide
Get to know more about this area with our neighbourhood guides, explore property prices lifestyle & more...
Daft ID: 12684384