39 Strand Road, Baldoyle, Dublin 13
- Sale Type: For Sale by Private Treaty
- Overall Floor Area: 140 m²
How much do you need to buy this property?
Use our calculator to see how much you'll have left after the upfront buying costs like legal fees, stamp duty, and survey.
- Large plot approx. 0.225acres
- Massive development potential (subj to PP)
- Sea view & south facing rear garden
- Backs on to Warren Green
- Parcel of land to rear also available
- (further development potential subj to PP)
- Gas heating and double glazed windows
- House approx. 140sqm/1,500sqft
- Attic approx. 28sqm/300sqft
- Large shed to rear approx. 15m x 7m = 105sqm/1,130sqft
Baldoyle Neighbourhood Guide
Get to know more about this area with our neighbourhood guides, explore property prices lifestyle & more...
BER No: 111949038
Energy Performance Indicator: 401.19 kWh/m2/yr
Thinking of selling?
Get 3X more ad views and enquiries for your property with a Daft Advantage Ad. Talk to your agent today.
€830,000132 Drumnigh Wood, Portmarnock, Co. Dublin4 Bed · 3 Bath · Detached
€850,00034 Carrickbrack Heath, Sutton, Sutton, Dublin 133 Bed · 1 Bath · Detached
€850,00089 Offington Avenue, Sutton, Dublin 133 Bed · 1 Bath · Bungalow
€875,00073 Drumnigh Wood, Portmarnock, Co. Dublin5 Bed · 5 Bath · Detached
€925,000180A Howth Road, Sutton, Sutton, Dublin 134 Bed · 4 Bath · Semi-D
€1,050,0001 Old Quay Terrace, Strand Road, Sutton, Dublin 134 Bed · 2 Bath · Terrace
€1,100,000142 Drumnigh Wood, Portmarnock, Co. Dublin4 Bed · 4 Bath · Detached
€1,100,00066 Offington Lawn, Sutton, Sutton, Dublin 134 Bed · 2 Bath · Detached
€1,150,000Lagoon House, 792 Howth Road, Raheny, Dublin 55 Bed · 2 Bath · Detached
€1,595,000121 Dublin Road, Sutton, Dublin 136 Bed · 2 Bath · Detached
Daft ID: 18968272