4 The Paddocks, Langford Street, Killorglin, Co. Kerry
- Sale Type: For Sale by Private Treaty
How much do you need to buy this property?
Use our calculator to see how much you'll have left after the upfront buying costs like legal fees, stamp duty, and survey.
- Located in a gated development in Killorglin Town
- Very well finished throughout
- Double Glazed PVC Windows - Wooden Effect
- East Facing Front - West Facing Rear
- Low Maintenance Site
- Walking distance of Local Schools, shops, restaurants, bars, church etc
- Management Fee: €350 per annum
- Viewing comes Highly Recommended
Killorglin Neighbourhood Guide
Get to know more about this area with our neighbourhood guides, explore property prices lifestyle & more...
- Oil Fired Central Heating
Thinking of selling?
Get 3X more ad views and enquiries for your property with a Daft Advantage Ad. Talk to your agent today.
€225,000Slievegaura, Beaufort, Co. Kerry5 Bed · 5 Bath · Detached
€230,00038 Laune View, Killorglin, Co. Kerry3 Bed · 2 Bath · Terrace
€230,000Upper Tullig Beg, Killorglin, Co. Kerry2 Bed · 1 Bath · Detached
€245,00044 Knocklyne Valley, Killorglin, Co. Kerry3 Bed · 2 Bath · Detached
€250,00041 Knocklyne Valley, Killorglin, Co. Kerry3 Bed · 2 Bath · Detached
€259,500Ardraw, Beaufort, Co. Kerry4 Bed · 2 Bath · Detached
€260,000Ardraw, Beaufort, Co. Kerry4 Bed · 3 Bath · Detached
€260,000Quaybaun, Glenbeigh, Co. Kerry3 Bed · 1 Bath · Detached
€260,000Ballykissane, Killorglin, Co. Kerry3 Bed · 2 Bath · Detached
€270,0009 Clearwater, Glenbeigh, Co. Kerry3 Bed · 3 Bath · Semi-D
€280,000Lower Bridge Street, Killorglin, Co. Kerry3 Bed · 2 Bath · Detached
€280,0002 Cois Na Habhainn, Kilnabrack Lower, Glenbeigh, Co. Kerry3 Bed · 2 Bath · Semi-D
Daft ID: 16776675