46 Glenina Heights, Dublin Road, Renmore, Co. Galway
- Sale Type: For Sale by Private Treaty
How much do you need to buy this property?
Use our calculator to see how much you'll have left after the upfront buying costs like legal fees, stamp duty, and survey.
- Detached residence with potential for further extension.
- Brilliant location close to schools, church, local shops, hospital, and GMIT.
- Easy access to city centre.
- Oil fired central heating, double glazing.
- Spacious gardens to rear with lots of potential for expanding the main house.
- Attractive parquet flooring in hallway.
- Downstairs w.c. and w.h.b.
- Landing with door access to balcony to front.
- Sittingroom with open fireplace.
Renmore Neighbourhood Guide
Get to know more about this area with our neighbourhood guides, explore property prices lifestyle & more...
BER No: 114812589
Thinking of selling?
Get 3X more ad views and enquiries for your property with a Daft Advantage Ad. Talk to your agent today.
Daft ID: 18684393