6 Old Fort Road, Kevinsfort, Sligo, Co. Sligo
- Sale Type: For Sale by Private Treaty
- Overall Floor Area: 194 m²
How much do you need to buy this property?
Use our calculator to see how much you'll have left after the upfront buying costs like legal fees, stamp duty, and survey.
- Double glazed timber windows
- Private rear garden with patio area and garden shed
- Ample car parking to the front
- Small green area opposite
- Quite cul de sac location
- Adjacent to Mitchell Curley Park, local convenience shop & Centra Supermarket, St. Marys GAA Club & a short walk to the train and bus station
- The popular seaside village of Strandhill is only a short drive away.
Sligo Neighbourhood Guide
Get to know more about this area with our neighbourhood guides, explore property prices lifestyle & more...
BER No: 102980539
Energy Performance Indicator: 158.53 kWh/m2/yr
€469,000Ballincar, Rosses Point, Co. Sligo6 Bed · 4 Bath · Detached
€565,000Bramley, 1 Saint Kevin's Avenue, Sligo, Co. Sligo5 Bed · 2 Bath · Semi-D
€695,000Kildonagh House, Ballincar, Rosses Point, Co. Sligo8 Bed · 8 Bath · Detached
€775,000Cregg, Rossespoint, Sligo, Co. Sligo6 Bed · 1 Bath · Detached
Daft ID: 18752837
Niall DraperSALE AGREED
Thinking of selling?
Get 3X more views and enquiries for your property with a Daft Advantage Ad. Talk to your agent today.