6 Páirc Na Fána, Union Hall, Co. Cork
- Sale Type: For Sale by Private Treaty
- Overall Floor Area: 180 m²
How much do you need to buy this property?
Use our calculator to see how much you'll have left after the upfront buying costs like legal fees, stamp duty, and survey.
- LOCATION LOCATION LOCATION
- Stunning owner occupied detached family home
- Located adjacent to Union Hall Village
- An ideal location for permanent or holiday home
- Very spacious accommodation both inside and outside
- Finished to the highest of standards
- Landscaped gardens and shrubs
- Short commute of Cork city, Skibbereen and Bandon
- The beauty of West Cork on your door step
- Sale includes mooring for Boat up to 22 feet in Glandore Harbour
Union Hall Neighbourhood Guide
Get to know more about this area with our neighbourhood guides, explore property prices lifestyle & more...
- Wired for Cable Television
- Oil Fired Central Heating
BER No: 105457741
Daft ID: 113299138
Alan BrowneSALE AGREED
Thinking of selling?
As a Daft Premier Partner we can get you 3X more views and enquiries for your property with a Daft Advantage Ad. Talk to us today.