- Sale Type: For Sale by Private Treaty
A stunning family home in a desirable location
7 Beaverbrook is a stunning and beautifully presented detached home located in a quiet desirable residential area. Built in 2001, the 5-bedroom house was extensively renovated in 2016 by the current owners to create a family home of generous proportions, flexible living space and a wonderful welcoming atmosphere.
Set out over two floors, you are welcomed into an impressive entrance hallway that offers access to the main living areas of the home and the first floor. A stylish yet comfortable drawing room on your left will impress guests while the sitting room down the hall is ideal for family nights in or a playroom for larger families.
The kitchen/dining/living room which is the focal point of the home and an area that is sure to appeal to a wide variety of buyers. The contemporary kitchen is fully fitted with modern appliances and is centred around an Island which also operates as a breakfast bar. There is also a pantry which is cleverly tucked away behind the kitchen. The French doors in the living space lead to the garden which can be opened up on summer evenings to further expand this space. The ground floor accommodation also includes a home office, WC and a utility room.
On the first floor, there is a most impressive master bedroom with ensuite, fitted wardrobes and a feature window seat. There are also four double bedrooms (one ensuite) and a fine family bathroom. The layout ideal for young families or indeed families with older children who require more independent space.
A full layout of the accommodation is shown on the accompanying floorplans.
- The house was refurbished and extended in 2016
- The back garden was landscaped in 2018 and includes a covered eating and entertaining area
- Large 3m x 4m Adman Steel Garden shed with electricity point
- Engineered wood floors throughout the ground floor
- Belmont gas fireplace in the drawing room
- Gas fired central heating with Honeywell Evohome smart heating system.
- Master en-suite finished in limestone tile, freestanding Victoria & Albert bathtub and fittings.
- Double glazed aluclad sash windows in kitchen/living area
- Wood-burning stove in Kitchen/living area
- Central vacuum system throughout the house
- Wood panel wainscotting in the hallway
- Phonewatch alarm system with sensors all on windows and doors
- Home office with fitted storage and plenty of built-in desk space
- CAT6 network cabling to all rooms, terminated at PoE switch in home office
- Virgin 1 Gb broadband available
- Large attic space with folding stair access
- Cloakroom with built-in storage
Gardens & Grounds
The south facing gardens are a particular feature of the property with a mature site which is mostly laid to lawn to the rear of the house with beautiful, maintained flower beds and well-maintained hedging. A large, paved terrace area with a covered area is ideal for al fresco dining and entertaining guests. The garden is bordered by an array of mature trees and shrubs providing privacy and seclusion.
Donabate is a popular coastal town on a peninsula located on the east coast of North County Dublin and is a central and accessible location. The nearby towns of Swords (8 km) and Malahide (13 km) provide for a wide range of shops, services, restaurants and amenities including the Pavilion Shopping Centre (8 km).
Newbridge House and Farm (2 km) comprises 370 acres of wild meadows, parkland, play areas and a restaurant, all centred around a Georgian House. It is a popular recreational area and a fantastic amenity serving Donabate. There is also the Donabate to Portrane Cliff Walk, offering wonderful scenic coast views across to Lambay Island, and Donabate (Balcarrick) Beach, one of Dublin' s finest sandy beaches with sand dunes backing onto the nearby golf courses. Only a stone' s throw from Beaverstown Golf Club, this area of North County Dublin is a golfer' s paradise with five courses on the peninsula including Donabate Golf Club, Balcarrick Golf Club, Corballis Links Golf Course and The Island Golf Club which are all within easy reach.
For schooling, the house is located within walking distance of a number of schools including Donabate/Portrane Educate Together, Donabate Community College and St. Patricks N.S. while a number of Montessori and Pre-Schools are within easy reach.
Donabate Train Station (1.5 km) is nearby which offers convenient access to Malahide and Dublin City Centre. There is also a Dublin Bus Terminus in the town.
The M1 is 5.5 km distant and provides direct access to Dublin Airport (12 km) and the M50 (13 km), while the City Centre can be reached via the Dublin Port Tunnel (15 km) for commuters and city shopping.
Donabate Neighbourhood Guide
Get to know more about this area with our neighbourhood guides, explore property prices lifestyle & more...