8 Ballyellery Cottages, Liscannor, Co. Clare
- Sale Type: For Sale by Private Treaty
- Overall Floor Area: 109 m²
How much do you need to buy this property?
Use our calculator to see how much you'll have left after the upfront buying costs like legal fees, stamp duty, and survey.
- 3 Double Bedrooms (1 en-suite) Main Bathroom
- Kitchen/Dining, Reception Room, Utility Room
- Bright, Spacious and Well Proportioned Detached Bungalow
- Paved Patio to the Rear with South Facing Garden
- Seaside Location on Wild Atlantic Way
- 0.4 Acre Site
- Lahinch Beach & Golf Club less than 5 Minutes
- Cut Roof Attic Suitable for Conversion
- Floor Area 109.2sq.m (1,175sq.ft)
- Built 1998, Modernised & renovated in Recent Years
Liscannor Neighbourhood Guide
Get to know more about this area with our neighbourhood guides, explore property prices lifestyle & more...
BER No: 114805443
Energy Performance Indicator: 290.7 kWh/m2/yr
Thinking of selling?
Get 3X more ad views and enquiries for your property with a Daft Advantage Ad. Talk to your agent today.
€329,000Ballycotton North, Liscannor, Co. Clare3 Bed · 1 Bath · Detached
€399,000Lislarkin South, Liscannor, Co. Clare4 Bed · 3 Bath · Detached
€420,000Cahilly, Liscannor, Co. Clare4 Bed · 3 Bath · Detached
€440,0002 Cloughandine, Liscannor, Co. Clare4 Bed · 2 Bath · Detached
€565,000Cois Farraige, Clahane, Liscannor, Co. Clare4 Bed · 3 Bath · Detached
€625,000Clahane, Liscannor, Co. Clare3 Bed · 2 Bath · Detached
€950,000Atlantic View Cottage, Doolin, Co. Clare16 Bed · 12 Bath · Detached
€995,000Mayfield, Liscannor, Co. Clare3 Bed · 5 Bath · Detached
€1,350,000CARRIG HOUSE, Carrig House, Liscannor, Co. Clare10 Bed · 8 Bath · Detached
Daft ID: 18964016