8 Coleville Avenue, Coleville Road, Clonmel, Co. Tipperary
- Sale Type: For Sale by Private Treaty
- Overall Floor Area: 204m2
Number 8 Coleville Avenue, which was built by McInerney builders in the late 1990's, is a super property offering spacious and extensive living and bedroom accommodation. The house is in excellent condition throughout with extensive use of timber and tiled floors at ground floor as well as interconnecting double doors and 3 access points to the rear garden. Internally, at ground floor, the accommodation comprises a formal reception room, dining room, kitchen, separate utility room, study / family room, optional 5th bedroom and guest wc. At first floor there are 4 double bedrooms, all with built in wardrobes as well as a family bathroom. The master bedroom is ensuite. Externally, there is ample off street parking and an enclosed, large, west facing rear garden.
- Prestigious location within Coleville Avenue, off the Coleville Road in Clonmel.
- Superb family home of approx. 2,200 sq ft.
- Briefly comprises livingroom, kitchen, dining room, playroom / study, 4 / 5 bedrooms and 3 bathrooms.
- Adjacent the town's many amenities including The Loreto Convent, Hotel Minella, Hillview Tennis Club and The Suir Blueway.
- Large west facing rear garden.
Clonmel Neighbourhood Guide
Get to know more about this area with our neighbourhood guides, explore property prices lifestyle & more...
- Gas Fired Central Heating
Guiding you through your entire home buying journey, from search to sold.
We use our expertise to guide you through the whole home-buying journey.
Daft ID: 12307129