8 Dore Lower, Bunbeg, Co. Donegal
- Sale Type: For Sale by Private Treaty
- Overall Floor Area: 40 m²
How much do you need to buy this property?
Use our calculator to see how much you'll have left after the upfront buying costs like legal fees, stamp duty, and survey.
- This is one of the last original Donegal stone built cottages still available
- At last the real deal for the keen fixer upper
- Beside the main Wild Atlantic Way track on the R257 route via Gweedore
- The stone barn behind the old cottage also offers the one bed annex option
- Site has parking and its own driveway from the county road
- Has potential for passer bye trade for an artistic individual .
- Great location ,Bunbeg is a short walk
- Beaches are within 5 minutes drive
- The heart of the Donegal Gaeltacht
- Croolly ad Gweedore salmn and trout rivers within a few hundred yards
Bunbeg Neighbourhood Guide
Get to know more about this area with our neighbourhood guides, explore property prices lifestyle & more...
Thinking of selling?
Get 3X more ad views and enquiries for your property with a Daft Advantage Ad. Talk to your agent today.
€67,500Crolly, Co. Donegal1 Bed · Detached
€109,000Apartment 3, Carraig Na Trá, Bunbeg, Co. Donegal1 Bed · 1 Bath · Apartment
€110,0001 Cul Na Toinne, Magheraclogher, Bunbeg, Co. Donegal3 Bed · 1 Bath · End of Terrace
€178,000The Lack Knockastoller, Bunbeg, Co. Donegal3 Bed · 2 Bath · Bungalow
€190,000Pier Cottage, Harbour Road, Bunbeg, Co. Donegal1 Bed · 1 Bath · Detached
€195,000Magheraclogher, Bunbeg, Co. Donegal3 Bed · 1 Bath · Detached
€195,000Crolly, Derrybeg, Co. Donegal4 Bed · 2 Bath · Detached
€230,000Dore Upper, Bunbeg, Co. Donegal4 Bed · 3 Bath · Detached
€239,000Upper Dore, Bunbeg, Co. Donegal4 Bed · 2 Bath · Bungalow
€239,000Arduns, Bunbeg, Co. Donegal4 Bed · 3 Bath · Semi-D
€249,000Dore Upper, Bunbeg, Co. Donegal5 Bed · 3 Bath · Detached
€250,000Gweedore, Bunbeg, Co. Donegal4 Bed · 1 Bath · Detached
Daft ID: 13879729