- Sale Type: For Sale by Private Treaty
- Overall Floor Area: 220 m²
- Modern interior throughout including the kitchen and bathroom suites
- 2 en-suite bedrooms
- Utility and guest W.C.
- Living room and lounge
- Large landscaped garden and paved patio area (17mts X 20mts)
- Garden shed
- Gas central heating
- Timber double glazed windows and doors
- Lounge with multi fuel stove
- Off-street parking for three vehicles to the front - Rear garden South-West facing ideal for all day sunshine
- Compressed internal insulation slabs fitted on all external facing walls
- A total of seven external lights (2 front, 2 either side entrance and 3 in rear garden)
- This split-level detached property was completed in 2014 (standard cavity block)
Main living room
Bedroom 1 with en-suite Bedroom 2 with en suite
Bedroom 3 Bedroom 4 Bedroom 5
Stunning detached family residence, set on a large mature site and finished to a high specification. This is an exceptional residence situated in a pleasant location convenient to Tramore and Waterford. Thoughtful design and landscaped grounds combine to create a comfortable and spacious family home with many extras which must be seen to be appreciated.
Internally the property comprises of kitchen and dining area, living, study, lounge, utility and guest W.C. on the ground floor. The first floor includes 4 bedrooms, 2 of which are en-suite bedrooms and a family bathroom. Externally the property benefits from large landscaped garden and patio area to the rear with garden shed. To the front there is off-street parking for a number of vehicles.
Early viewing comes highly recommended to avoid missing out!
Tramore Neighbourhood Guide
Get to know more about this area with our neighbourhood guides, explore property prices lifestyle & more...