9 Abbotts Hill, Malahide, Co. Dublin
- Sale Type: For Sale by Private Treaty
- Overall Floor Area: 260 m²
How much do you need to buy this property?
Use our calculator to see how much you'll have left after the upfront buying costs like legal fees, stamp duty, and survey.
- Four-bedroom family home located in luxury enclave of properties only minutes stroll from Malahide's Coast Road and bustling Village.
- Fully landscaped south facing rear garden with a large patio area surrounded mature shrubbery and bamboo creating screening for privacy.
- Fully paved forecourt style setting to the front with secure off-street parking for up to six cars.
- Large gallery style landing with glass atrium and half-moon window enjoying far reaching views.
- Elegant high ceilings, wall panelling, coving and ceiling centre pieces featured throughout.
- Electronic security gates, CCTV and burglar alarm.
- Double glazed feature sash windows throughout.
- Gas fired central heating with underfloor heating.
- Surround sound.
Malahide Neighbourhood Guide
Get to know more about this area with our neighbourhood guides, explore property prices lifestyle & more...
- Gas Fired Central Heating
- Wired for Cable Television
€1,950,0004 Streamstown Wood, Malahide, Co. Dublin6 Bed · 5 Bath · Detached
€1,995,000Karroc, 14 Myra Manor, Malahide, Co. Dublin5 Bed · 4 Bath · Detached
€2,200,00045 Abington Malahide, Malahide, Co. Dublin5 Bed · 5 Bath · Detached
€2,200,000Blackwood Lodge, 3 Blackwoods, Blackwood Lane, Malahide, Co. Dublin6 Bed · 4 Bath · Detached
Daft ID: 19464386