Amity Cottage, Glenagragra, Athea, Co. Limerick
- Sale Type: For Sale by Private Treaty
How much do you need to buy this property?
Use our calculator to see how much you'll have left after the upfront buying costs like legal fees, stamp duty, and survey.
- 3 bed, 1 bath detached characterful, picturesque & cosy cottage
- Peaceful rural area yet close to the bustling village of Athea (6km) and all its amenities (shops, pharmacy, pubs, school and church etc.)
- Abbeyfeale is situated 14km to the south while the heritage town of Listowel and county town of Newcastlewest is just a mere 20 minute drive away
- Plenty of room to extend on the site
- Private water and onsite septic tank
- Oil fired central heating & double glazed windows throughout
- Ideal base in Southwest of Ireland / investment property / permanent residence
Athea Neighbourhood Guide
Get to know more about this area with our neighbourhood guides, explore property prices lifestyle & more...
BER No: 109767475
Energy Performance Indicator: 443.89 kWh/m2/yr
Thinking of selling?
Get 3X more ad views and enquiries for your property with a Daft Advantage Ad. Talk to your agent today.
€90,000School Road, Carrigkerry, Carrigkerry, Co. Limerick3 Bed · 1 Bath · Detached
€95,000Gortnagross, Athea, Co. Limerick3 Bed · 2 Bath · Bungalow
€95,00016 Hillside Drive, Athea, Co. Limerick3 Bed · 1 Bath · Semi-D
€95,000The Square, Athea, Co. Limerick3 Bed · 1 Bath · Semi-D
€120,000Glensharrold, Carrigkerry, Carrigkerry, Co. Limerick4 Bed · 1 Bath · Detached
€129,000Barrack Street, Athea, Co. Limerick4 Bed · 2 Bath · Semi-D
€142,000Ballinena, Newcastle West, Co. Limerick3 Bed · 1 Bath · Detached
€199,000Amesbury House, Direen Lower, Athea, Co. Limerick3 Bed · 1 Bath · Detached
€280,000Rooskagh East, Carrickerry, Co. Limerick4 Bed · 2 Bath · Detached
€310,000Athea Lower, Athea, Co. Limerick5 Bed · 3 Bath · Detached
€330,000Athea Lower, Athea, Co. Limerick4 Bed · 3 Bath · Detached
Daft ID: 18562956