- Sale Type: For Sale by Private Treaty
- Overall Floor Area: 209 m²
Thinking of relocating to Limerick or Tipperary? This home offers all the benefits of a dreamt of work life balance - living in the relaxed safe luxury of one of the most scenic parts of Ireland (Glen of Aherlow) and having quick easy access to larger cities.
A Contemporary Architectural style designed home within minutes walk of Tipperary town.
This impressive contemporary style home has been built and maintained to the highest standards. It is a brick home relatively maintenance free. It features spacious rooms which are flooded by natural light, while the spacious kitchen is south facing with a panoramic view of the Galtee mountains. Utility room, downstairs toilet, large bright welcoming hallway, with a spacious, charming, living room, a cosy family room and a study. A beautiful half-turn teak staircase leading to a bathroom, 5 spacious bedrooms, master bedroom features en suite, luxurious walk in wardrobe with shelving and hatch door leading to abundant storage space. A special feature of this home is a much desired walk in hot press.
Externally: This brick house has a garage with a large window ,back door and pull down front door. The gardens are mature and well maintained and has a tarmac driveway.
This home is located in a safe, family friendly, residential area close to (within minutes walk on footpath) Tipperary town and Tipperary golf course. A few minutes drive to the scenic GLEN OF AHERLOW and to the foot of the GALTEE MOUNTAINS where there are walking trails and hill-walks to be discovered.
AMENTIES and SERVICES:
- EXCELLENT BROADBAND CONNECTIVITY
- Train : Limerick Junction station - 6 mins drive
- Dublin and Cork: Trains hourly to and from (17 trains each way daily) 1 ½ hrs aprox
- Limerick City: Two trains each hour to and from (19 daily each way) 35 mins aprox
- Bus: 8 daily to and from Limerick city.
- To Limerick 39K - 35 mins aprox
- To Dublin 19k to join M8 - 2hrs aprox
- Schools 4 primary schools (1 gaelscoil) 3 secondary schools
- Recreation Facilities:
- 3 Tennis clubs
- Many family walking trails
- Galtee walking club
- Tipperary cycling club
- GAA facilities
- Pony club
- Canon Hayes recreation centre: Sports hall, Aerobics, Saua/Steam, Squash, Racketball, Gymnasium, Flood lit Running Track, 3 all-weather Astro Turf Pitches & 2 Tennis Courts, Swimming pool
- Tipperary Excel Centre: Arts, Culture, Cinema & Entertainment
- Tipperary golf course (1.5k aprox)
- Tipperary race course (5K)
- Bridge club
- Flower club
- 5 large Supermarkets and shops to meet family needs.
- Other activities and groups ongoing.
- Resource centre
Entrance Hallway 12'6" (3.81m) x 11'5" (3.48m)
Kitchen 17'1" (5.21m) x 15'5" (4.7m)
Living Room 17'0" (5.18m) x 12'0" (3.66m)
Study 8'0" (2.44m) x 6'8" (2.03m)
Sitting Room 18'0" (5.49m) x 16'0" (4.88m)
Utility 12'0" (3.66m) x 11'4" (3.45m)
Downstairs Toilet 4'6" (1.37m) x 3'0" (0.91m)
Stairs and Landing Area 27'6" (8.38m) x 3'0" (0.91m)
Main Bedroom 14'9" (4.5m) x 14'6" (4.42m)
Ensuite 10'7" (3.23m) x 2'10" (0.86m)
Walk in Wardrobe 6'2" (1.88m) x 5'1" (1.55m)
Bedroom 2 11'11" (3.63m) x 8'6" (2.59m)
Bedroom 3 11'11" (3.63m) x 10'5" (3.18m)
Bedroom 4 10'9" (3.28m) x 10'4" (3.15m)
Bedroom 5 14'11" (4.55m) x 11'8" (3.56m)
Bathroom 8'0" (2.44m) x 7'5" (2.26m)
Garage 18'0" (5.49m) x 12'5" (3.78m)
Tipperary Town Neighbourhood Guide
Get to know more about this area with our neighbourhood guides, explore property prices lifestyle & more...