Arderry, Corrawallen P.O., Corrawaleen, Co. Leitrim
- Sale Type: For Sale by Private Treaty
- Overall Floor Area: 270 m²
Gordon Hughes Estate Agents are delighted to bring to market this stunning 4 bedroom property sited on approximately 2 acres of mature landscaped gardens (folio No: LM6190). A gardeners paradise this spacious property (circa 270 sq.m.) was renovated & extended in early 2000's & is in walk in condition throughout. This unique property also has the potential to be used as 2 separate properties or indeed for self catering accommodation as it has two kitchens & separate living spaces & comprises of the following accommodation; Hallway, open plan living space (double height ceilings & conservatory doors), sitting room (open fireplace), Library, dining room, No.2 kitchens, utility room, Bathroom, toilet, shower room, No.4 Bedrooms (1 en-suite & dressing area) together with attached garage & separate self contained studio unit & garden room. Some of the many features include; No.3 garden areas of which 2 contain orchards with apple trees/blackberries & gooseberries, stream with feature bridge, wooden summer house, self contained studio suitable for home office or conversion to separate accommodation (subject to necessary planning permissions). Viewing a must & Strictly by Appointment Only. VIEWINGS WEDNESDAY 31ST OF MAY -CONTACT OFFICE FOR FURTHER DETAILS
Can you buy this property?
Use our calculator to find out your budget including how much you can borrow and how much you need to save
- Feature bridge
- Wooden summer house
- 2 acres of ground with No.3 garden areas of which 2 contain orchards with apple trees/blackberries & gooseberries
- Self contained studio suitable for home office or conversion to separate accommodation (subject to necessary planning permissions).
- Option to generate rental income from self catering/airbnb & divide the house in 2 parts
Corrawaleen Neighbourhood Guide
Get to know more about this area with our neighbourhood guides, explore property prices lifestyle & more...
- Wired for Cable Television
- Oil Fired Central Heating
BER No: 116473935
Energy Performance Indicator: 275.13 kWh/m2/yr
Daft ID: 116434024
View all Properties
Sales Department071 9645555
Thinking of selling?
Ask your agent for an Advantage Ad
- • Top of Search Results with Bigger Photos
- • More Buyers
- • Best Price
Quick quote estimator