- Sale Type: For Sale by Private Treaty
- Overall Floor Area: 223 m²
Tucked away at the very end of a private cul-de-sac of just 10 similar detached family homes located at the edge of Termonfeckin village, No. 6 Seaview is situated on an elevated half-acre site with sweeping and uninterrupted coastal views.
* Watch our walk-through video *
The aptly named Aria di Mare offers 2,400 sq ft (223 sqm) of spacious well-appointed accommodation which includes four bedrooms, three of which are en-suite and one of which is located on the ground floor, ideal for guests or those who prefer not to have to climb stairs! There is a large dual aspect living room with welcoming open-hearth fire, a second family room, also with fireplace as well as a compact home office. The very generous entrance hall, which effortlessly accommodates a large dining table, opens on to the living/kitchen/breakfast room with its French doors to the garden. A very useful utility room and downstairs wc/whb completes the ground floor accommodation. Upstairs there are three double bedrooms, two of which are en-suite.
Outside there is a detached garage, which adjoins the rear paved patio enabling a sheltered private courtyard area for those lazy summer evening barbeques!
And finally, the house is surrounded by a half-acre of landscaped gardens laid out in various patio areas designed to take full advantage of this glorious setting. There is a tarmac driveway and parking bay with ample parking for several cars if required.
The picturesque village of Termonfeckin with its humpback bridge, wonderful trees and interesting mix of old world and modern houses, is situated approx. 8 km north of Drogheda town along the east coast. The M1 is within a ten-minute drive, making access to both Dublin and Belfast a real option for those who are looking for a peaceful country lifestyle within commuting distance of a busy city life.
The excellent neighbourhood amenities include two world class golf links courses at Baltray and Seapoint, miles of safe sandy beaches, brand new state-of-the-art primary school, local shops and restaurant, and an easy five-minute drive into Drogheda where mainline bus and rail services are available.
* Superb sea and coastal views.
* Generous well-proportioned accommodation.
* Downstairs guest bedroom en-suite.
* Full easy maintenance red brick exterior.
* Walking distance of village centre.
* Detached garage
* Entrance hall/dining room: 6.07 m x 3.10 m. Tiled floors.
* Sitting room: 6 m x 5.36 m. Solid wood floors. Open hearth fireplace with solid timber surround. Dual aspect.
* Study/office: 2.57 m x 2.65 m. Solid timber floors. Shelved.
* Family room: 3.94 m x 3.87 m. Fireplace with gas inset.
* Downstairs bedroom: 4.57 m x 3.75 m. Solid timber floors.
* En-suite fully tiled shower room.
* Open plan kitchen/breakfast room: 6.98 m x 3.75 m.
* Oak-fitted wall and floor units. Granite worktops and splashback tiled floor. Breakfast counter.
* Eating area: 4.35 m x 3.41 m: French doors to garden and sea views.
* Utility room: fully fitted and plumbed. Door to rear garden and patio.
* Downstairs wc/whb.
* Master bedroom suite:-
* Bedroom: 5.31 m x 3.38 m.
* Dressing area: 2.93 m x 2.35 m.
* Bathroom en-suite with full jacuzzi bath and separate corner shower: 4.95 m x 2.38 m
* Bedroom 3: 6.19 m x 3.63 m. Dressing area. En-suite shower room.
* Bedroom 4: 3.66 m x 2.77 m. Double built in wardrobes.
* Landscaped gardens with sea views.
* Separate patio areas strategically located.
* Detached lofted garage.
* Tarmac driveway and parking bay.
* Mains water.
* Septic tank.
* Gas-fired central heating.
* Excellent broadband connectivity.
* Frequent bus service into Drogheda town centre.
From the village centre travel out the Clogherhead Road. Seaview is the second last entrance on the right before leaving the village. Aria di Mare is the last house on the right at the bottom of the cul-de-sac.
Termonfeckin Neighbourhood Guide
Get to know more about this area with our neighbourhood guides, explore property prices lifestyle & more...