- Sale Type: For Sale by Private Treaty
Doonan, Donegal Town F94 E788
4 B/r Bungalow with 1 Bed Apartment Adjoining
Very convenient location situate just 0.2 mile from The Mill Park Hotel and short walking distance to Town Centre.
Bungalow constructed in 1977 and extending to 106.93 sq.metres (1150 sq.ft.) and comprising - Living Room, Kitchen with Dining Area, 4 No. Bedrooms ( 1 en-suite) and Bathroom. BER E1
An adjoining Apartment / Granny Flat - 45.33 sq.metres (487 sq.ft.) with conservatory, Kitchen / Dining, 1 No. Bedroom (en-suite) - ideal for home offices or for rental purposes. BER - E2
Price Guide - € 250,000
Living Room 13'9" x 14'0"
stone fireplace with back boiler
Kitchen 17'11" x 11'0"
Bathroom Bath, separate electric shower, toilet and wash basin; tiled floor
and lower walls
Bedroom No. 1 11'9" x 7'8"
Bedroom No. 2 11'0" x 10'4"
Wash Basin; Built-in wardrobe
Bedroom No. 3 11'0" x 10'4"
Bedroom No. 4 11'6" x 9'1"
En-suite Shower, toilet and wash basin
P.V.C. Double Glazed Windows Oil fired central heating
Adjoining Apartment / Granny Flat
Conservatory 14'1" x 15'2"
tiled floor; patio door
Living Room / Kitchen 12'2" x 12'7"
fitted units; gas boiler
Bedroom No. 1 12'11" x 8'7"
En-suite Electric shower, toilet and wash basin
P.V.C. Double Glazed Windows Gas Heating
The entire is comprised in Folio 17513F and site extends to 0.13 hectares ( 0.32 acres)
Anderson Auctioneers for itself and as agent for the vendor gives notice that:
- These particulars are only a general outline for the guidance of intending purchasers or lessees and do not constitute in whole or in part an offer or a Contract.
- Reasonable endeavours have been made to ensure that the information given in these particulars is materially correct but any intending purchaser or lessee should satisfy themself by inspection, searches, enquiries and survey as to the correctness of each statement.
[OR] Whilst every care has been taken in the preparation of these particulars, and they are believed to be correct, they are not warranted and intending purchasers/lessees should satisfy themselves as to the correctness of the information given.
- All statements in these particulars are made on the without responsibility part of Anderson Auctioneers or the vendor
- No statement in these particulars is to be relied upon as a statement or representation of fact.
- Neither Anderson Auctioneers nor anyone in its employment or acting on its behalf has authority to make any representation or warranty in relation to this property.
- Nothing in these particulars shall be deemed to be a statement that the property is in good repair or condition or otherwise nor that any services or facilities are in good working order.
- Photographs may show only certain parts and aspects of the property at the time when the photographs were taken and you should rely upon actual inspection.
- No assumption should be made in respect of parts of the property not shown in photographs.
- Any areas, measurements or distances are only approximate.
- Any reference to alterations or use is not intended to be a statement that any necessary planning, building regulation, listed building or any other consent has been obtained.
Donegal Town Neighbourhood Guide
Get to know more about this area with our neighbourhood guides, explore property prices lifestyle & more...