Atha Dara, Derreendarragh, Blackwater, Co. Kerry
- Sale Type: For Sale by Private Treaty
- Overall Floor Area: 176m2
Standing on an elevated acre of ground, overlooking the River Blackwater / Derreendarragh valley and the village of Blackwater. This location certainly has a unique rural scenic position that is hard to match. Just a stroll from Blackwater village, the property is on a private elevated site with a gated entrance driveway that leads to an open courtyard beside the house. The property itself has a world of potential and is in need of some modernisation, the property has an abundance of floor space. The lounge and living room are to the front of the property and have open fireplaces with the living room having a fitted stove. All front elevation rooms have access to the wonderful south facing views of the river and rural countryside. This property would make a wonderful Retirement setting or equally a idyllic family home. Viewing Strictly my Appointment by the Agent. UP TO €8,000 income from Seasonal letting. Nearby attractions; Eclipse Equestrian & Activity Centre,Dromore Old, Blackwater Bridge, Co. Kerry Dromquinna Stables Lower Reen, Kenmare, Co. Kerry, V93 XCA4, The Blackwater Tavern, Groceries Shop.
- Location, Location, Location it has it all.
- Walking distance to Blackwater Village.
- 15 Minute Drive to Sneem Village.
- 25 Minute Drive to Kenmare Town.
- 40 Minute Drive to Killarney
- Set on an Acre of ground.
- Broadband Speed is Excellent.
- Eclipse Equestrian & Activity Centre
- Dromquinna STABLES
Derreendarragh Neighbourhood Guide
Get to know more about this area with our neighbourhood guides, explore property prices lifestyle & more...
- Gas Fired Central Heating
- Wired for Cable Television
Daft ID: 11649277