Aughnagarnon, Granard, Co. Longford
- Sale Type: For Sale by Private Treaty
Charming Country Residence just minutes off the N55 Cavan to Granard Road. The Property is sheltered by backdrop of mature evergreen trees and bounded on the side by a southfacing garden is an ideal home set in the peace and tranquility of the contryside with local town just minutes away. The residence itsself depicts great character and is well maintained throughout Accommodation includes: Ground Floor; porch 9.5ft x 8.5ft, living room 14.9ft x 14.3, kitchen/dining room 17.3ft x 14.3ft, bathroom 9.5ft x 7.3ft, utility with rear exit to garden. First Floor; masterbedroom w/ W.C 14.9ft x 14.3ft, bedroom 2 11.4ft x 9.6ft, bedroom 3 11.4ft x 8.6ft.
- Mains Water/Private Drainage
- Oil & Solid Fuel Heating/ Connection for Generator
- Good potential for rental in the area.
- Close to all amenities
- Detached double garage, fuel shed and workshop.
- Well Sheltered site
- Large Garden area
- Within a short walk of Primary School
- 3km from local town
- Dublin approx. 1hr 30 mins drive
Granard Neighbourhood Guide
Get to know more about this area with our neighbourhood guides, explore property prices lifestyle & more...
- Wired for Cable Television
- Oil Fired Central Heating
Guiding you through your entire home buying journey, from search to sold.
We use our expertise to guide you through the whole home-buying journey.
Daft ID: 14447269