- Sale Type: For Sale by Private Treaty
- Overall Floor Area: 205 m²
This is a fantastic luxury home set into the heart of the beautiful West Cork countryside and in short distance to Rossbrin Harbour. The house was built to very high standards both internally and externally offering an abundance of modern living space with a total floor area of c. 205 sqm.
The large open plan kitchen cum dining area extends into a lounge and offers an open fireplace with a Valentia slate feature surround and large window fronts to take advantage of the wonderful setting and natural light. The kitchen has fully fitted contemporary units and a breakfast counter. Double doors lead from the dining area into the spacious conservatory with direct access to the patio and the gardens. Also, on the ground floor there is a formal living room with an open fireplace and beautiful stone surround. There are four double bedrooms, one on the ground floor with an en-suite and three on the top floor. The master bedroom en-suite is extremely spacious and offers a separate walk-in wardrobe. A utility room and a guest wc are located just off the kitchen. The floors are tiled in the kitchen cum dining area, conservatory and hallway and hard wood floors in all other rooms. All bathrooms are fully tiled and fitted with quality sanitary ware. Heating is oil fired central heating with underfloor upstairs and downstairs.
The property sits on c. 0.6 acres of land which has been beautifully landscaped with a hard landscaped alfresco dining area with seating, built in firepit and a BBQ area. The remainder of the land is laid to lawn. The garden is completely enclosed with wooden fencing and the entrance is gated. There is plenty of parking and a garage.
The property offers a stunning private location while being within a 5 minutes' drive to Ballydehob village, which has a variety of shops, pubs, restaurants and is renowned for its artisan and wholefood shops. It also hosts an annual Jazz Festival and a Traditional Music Festival. Rossbrin Harbour is only around the corner and in walking or cycling distance.
The house is also located within a short drive to Skibbereen and Bantry which can both be reached within c. 15-20 mins drive. Skibbereen and Bantry are both market towns and offer all amenities including shopping facilities, golf courses, restaurants, welcoming pubs, a cinema etc.
This area of South West Ireland is of outstanding beauty with its dramatic coastline, unspoilt locations and safe beaches. Leisure activities are well catered for with excellent sailing, yachting and fishing facilities as well as golf courses all close by. Other recreational pursuits include walking, bathing, surfing, and horse riding.
Cork International Airport is conveniently located about 1.5 hour€TM drive with direct links to major European and UK cities and holiday destinations.
Finest International Real Estate Ireland Ltd. t/a Engel & Voelkers act as agents for the vendors or lessors of this property whose agents they are, give notice that:
2. The particulars are set out as a general outline for the guidance of intending purchasers or lessees, and do not institute, nor constitute part of, an offer or contract.
3. All descriptions, dimensions, references to condition and necessary permissions for use and occupation, and any other details are given in good faith and are believed to be correct, but any intending purchasers or tenants should not rely on them as statements or representatives of fact but must satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise as to the correctness of each of them.
4. Any loose furniture, non-integrated appliances, white goods and curtains are deemed not to be included in the sale of the property unless specifically agreed between the parties and outlined in an inventory.
5. No person in the employment of Finest International Real Estate Ireland Ltd. t/a Engel & Voelkers has any authority to make or give representation or warranty in relation to this property.
6. Availability upon agreement - subject to contract. This offer is subject to change of price, withdrawal or prior sale without notice.
7. Transfer fees, i.e. stamp duty, solicitor fees etc, are not included in the sales price and have to be paid by the buyer. The commission will be paid by the seller.
Ballydehob Neighbourhood Guide
Get to know more about this area with our neighbourhood guides, explore property prices lifestyle & more...