Ballyganneen Mór, Ballydavid, Co. Kerry
- Sale Type: For Sale by Private Treaty
- Overall Floor Area: 152 m²
Charming Detached Bungalow with Attic Accommodation situated in a scenic location with excellent views and overlooked by the Brandon Mountains. The house which is very well maintained is located approximately 6Â½ miles from Dingle Town, just off the main Dingle to Feothanach road. It is convenient to many amenities in area incl. An Céºinne Pub, An Bé³thar Pub, Feoghnach Primary School & Community Hall. Accommodation comprises of 3 Bedrooms, Kitchen/Dining Room, Living Room, Utility Room & Bathroom on the Ground Floor. The 1st floor includes a Landing 2 Bedrooms and a Bathroom.
- Excellent views of The Mount Brandon Range, & surrounding countryside
- Situated on circa 0.42 acre
- Double Glazed PVC Windows & Doors
- Solid Oak Internal Doors
- Spacious Loft Area suitable for storage
- Being sold with the majority of Furnishings
Ballydavid Neighbourhood Guide
Get to know more about this area with our neighbourhood guides, explore property prices lifestyle & more...
- Oil Fired Central Heating
Guiding you through your entire home buying journey, from search to sold.
We use our expertise to guide you through the whole home-buying journey.
Daft ID: 14475364